PDA

View Full Version : Feb. Park Hours

epgasser
10-12-2009, 10:54 AM
Does anyone have a feel for when they will release the Park Hours for Feb.? I am hoping to have these by Oct. 27th as that is when I can start to book ADR's for our trip. You are supposed to be able to start booking 180 days out from that date so I would think they would have March and April released by then too.

Thanks for the help!

Strmchsr
10-12-2009, 11:08 AM
There has been no announcement on when they'll start releasing park hours (or even if they'll start releasing them) 6 months out. Even if they do I imagine those hours will change. Even 3 months out they have been changing. So, best guess would be use the historic hours listed in Info Central rather than waiting on the new hours.

Gregandmel
10-12-2009, 01:58 PM
We are going in April and we, too, will be trying to make ADR's on the dreaded October 27th open-date :thedolls: I went into the historical hours that Stormchaser suggested and listed out the last 3 years for our dates and they were identical in hours as well as EMH's. Make sure you look at the "day of the week" and not the actual date since those obviously change. I'm basing that on what ADR's to make on which day and I hope I'm correct! :fingers:

epgasser
10-13-2009, 08:48 AM
Yeah, I've looked at the historical hours as well for putting together my gameplan. I was hoping to be reassured before the 27th but if not I guess this is as good as anything.

Thanks for the replies!

Figment78
10-16-2009, 02:48 PM
What about the packages, like Fantasmic? Will we be able to book these at 180 days out (or on Oct 27th, as is my day) or will we have to wait? I guess they would have to know when Fantasmic was going to be shown if they were goign to book those packages at 180 days????

Mrs Bus Driver
10-16-2009, 06:08 PM
Am I missing something:confused:? I thought ADR's could only be made 90 days out.

Buttercup
10-16-2009, 06:17 PM
Am I missing something:confused:? I thought ADR's could only be made 90 days out.
They recently switched back to 180.