PDA

View Full Version : How long for dinner at Teppan Edo?

hope23
10-10-2009, 06:10 PM
The earliest we could get for dinner at Teppan Edo is 8:00pm... I'm curious how long dinner takes here and if we'll make it outside for illuminations at 9:30? Thanks!

Itchy
10-10-2009, 07:44 PM
I have been there twice. Each time I would guess that we spent a minimum of 45 min it was probably and hour at the dinner table. Although a very good dinner and experience I think you might be cutting it close.

mindyjoh
10-10-2009, 08:56 PM
We were there almost two weeks ago and people were fuming. They were running an hour behind on their reservations. And every time we asked how much longer, they would say "10-15 minutes more". I wish that they would have just told us "we are an hour behind". That way my hubby could have walked around outside with the kids or gotten something to drink, etc. at the F&W Festival booths. Hopefully that was just a flukey night for them.

buzznwoodysmom
10-10-2009, 09:15 PM
We've eaten there once and if I remember our ADR time was 7pm and we got out just in time to find a nice spot to watch Illuminations. I guess we finished around 8:30 and Illuminations was at 9. It was a great meal, though, and I'd recommend it to anyone. I should also add that we were a large party, 9, and that always takes longer.

PETE FROM NYC
10-11-2009, 07:49 PM
We ate ther last month, and I think we were probably there at least an hour or so. We were not thinking Illuminations that night so we were not in a hurry.
PS Don't ask for mayo, it gets the chef mad.LOL