PDA

View Full Version : My ADR's For My Upcoming Trip In December

DisneyPrincess21
10-09-2009, 03:44 PM
I think I am finally done tweaking my ADR's and I have finally gotten them just the way I wanted them so that I can fit everything in that I want to. So here they are-

Thursday (First Night At WDW MVMCP) Dinner @ Crystal Palace
Friday- Lunch @ Le Cellier
Saturday- Breakfast @ Chef Mickey's
Sunday- Lunch @ Sci-Fi
Monday- Lunch @ Cinderella's Royal Table
Tuesday-Dinner @ O'Hana
Wednesday- Dinner @ Liberty Tree Tavern
Thursday- Lunch @ Le Cellier

All of these places I will be trying for the first time except for Sci-Fi. I am sooo excited I got everything I wanted and plus I get to eat @ Le Cellier twice! I really lucked out with that one! It pays to keep checking back. I found the two Le Cellier ADR's the other day a few hours apart from each other. And I just got the Liberty Tree Tavern ADR today.

What does everything think of my choices?

Buddy08
10-09-2009, 04:36 PM
Looks like great choices. We love Sci-fi as we have eaten there every time we have gone to WDW. I really want to try Le Celliers ,OHanas and Chef Mickeys. We have also eaten at Cinderellas Castle, Crystal Palace, and LTT and enjoy them all very much. Enjoy:eat:

poohspal
10-09-2009, 04:53 PM
Way to go! Your choices look great. It was awesome to get 2 trips to le Cellier. Crystal Palace, especially, is one place I can't imagine leaving out of a trip.

Have a wonderful time!

Liz

Ropachs
10-09-2009, 06:10 PM
Exactly what I would have chosen. Have a great trip!
PS. We are thinking about going at the beginning of next December, when it's less busy. Is that when you are going? If so, do you think that's why you got everything you wanted?

deedeebee
10-09-2009, 06:11 PM
You are dining at all my favorites:thumbsup: Have a wonderful trip:santa3:

BluewaterBrad
10-09-2009, 06:16 PM
Well, you all wont go hungry!!:mickey:

DisneyPrincess21
10-09-2009, 06:45 PM
Exactly what I would have chosen. Have a great trip!
PS. We are thinking about going at the beginning of next December, when it's less busy. Is that when you are going? If so, do you think that's why you got everything you wanted?

We will be there from 12/03-12/11, I don't know if it is because it is less busier, It seems pretty booked up for ADR's if you check that time frame. Most of them I made at my 90day mark @ 6am. But le celler and liberty tree tavern were booked up until I got them the other day.

Well, you all wont go hungry!!:mickey:

I know! LOL! My mom said we better pack our stretchy pants! LOL! :blush:

barbiegirl314
10-09-2009, 06:59 PM
I've eaten at all of those places except the Sci-Fi, I love them all. I hope you have a great trip and happy eating.:mickey:

epceddie
10-09-2009, 11:24 PM
Great choices. Looks like you'll be eating well.

DisneyPrincess21
10-09-2009, 11:57 PM
I forgot to mention that we are on the free DDP this year and the reason we have never been to these restaurant's before is because we could never afford them before, which is part of the reason i am so excited.

Bethanymouse
10-10-2009, 12:25 PM
We. like most others on this board, love Le Cellier. You will not be disappointed there! we also love Chef mickeys for breakfast! Enjoy!

MississippiDisneyFreak
10-13-2009, 11:43 AM
Sounds great....

ajpa
10-13-2009, 11:55 AM
I'm jealous! Haven't been able to get Le Cellier at all, or Ohana.
:)

pdrlkr
10-15-2009, 07:46 PM
They look great! :thumbsup: :mickey:

Gator
10-16-2009, 03:18 PM
Well....you asked. I think everything looks pretty good except for one thing: your second visit to Le Cellier. Sure, it's the place to eat at WDW - it's definitely at the top of my list, and the steaks are great. But there are SO MANY great places to eat at Epcot that I would try them. Akershus has fantastic Norweigan cuisine - and don't be scared cause it's all good. Rose & Crown has great atmosphere and unique dishes. Marekesh has great entertainment and delicious African food. And if you like uppity food, try Le Bistro. The point I'm making is experience something different if you can - especially at Epcot. You can always come home and have a steak at the Outback.

DisneyPrincess21
10-16-2009, 11:31 PM
You can always come home and have a steak at the Outback.

Okay, you lost me right there. Outback does not know how to cook a good steak. they are borderline fast food quality. :ack:
But thanks for the other suggestions :thumbsup:
My last day will either be Le Cellier or Liberty Tree Tavern. I am going to decide after I eat at Le Cellier the first time, if I want to go again then I can, If not I have a back up ADR at LTT

Gator
10-17-2009, 09:03 PM
Okay, you lost me right there. Outback does not know how to cook a good steak. they are borderline fast food quality. :ack:

WHAT! Dude, it's the only place I'll go out and get a steak. Otherwise, I'm grilling myself. Please don't tell me you prefer the steaks at The Sizzler or Red Lobster. Anyway, my point was this: you can do a steakhouse at home, you can't do international like Epcot does.

DisneyPrincess21
10-17-2009, 09:58 PM
WHAT! Dude, it's the only place I'll go out and get a steak. Otherwise, I'm grilling myself. Please don't tell me you prefer the steaks at The Sizzler or Red Lobster. Anyway, my point was this: you can do a steakhouse at home, you can't do international like Epcot does.

Lol! Dude, if i want a good steak i grill it at home on the grill. I dont really do international food, i'm more of a bugers and fries kinda girl, some of the food at the international restaurants scares me LOL, so i figured i would stick with the "non-threating" steak at Le Cellier :D

btw, i don't like sizzler or red lobster for steak. i have a rule, never order steak at a seafood restaurant, they dont know how to cook it right.

But thanks for the advice :wave:

BigThunderFan
10-19-2009, 04:06 PM
WHOA! Did I read the words "backup ADR" and "Le Cellier" in the same post! I'm pretty sure there is another thread out here based just on this doubling ADRs topic. You are already going to Le Cellier once, now be a good sport and allow someone else to experience it too. There are so many places to eat, surely you can find another somewhere so you don't have to eat at the same place twice, ahem, assuming you liked it enough the first time...

OK, I'm off my soap box. The rest of the ADRs look great! Enjoy your meals and your trip.

DisneyPrincess21
10-20-2009, 01:30 AM
WHOA! Did I read the words "backup ADR" and "Le Cellier" in the same post! I'm pretty sure there is another thread out here based just on this doubling ADRs topic. You are already going to Le Cellier once, now be a good sport and allow someone else to experience it too. There are so many places to eat, surely you can find another somewhere so you don't have to eat at the same place twice, ahem, assuming you liked it enough the first time...

OK, I'm off my soap box. The rest of the ADRs look great! Enjoy your meals and your trip.

I think you misunderstood my Post. i'm not keeping 2 ADR's reserverd for the same time, i have 2 different places scheduled, so that i can try Le Cellier and if it was so good i want to go again i can, and if not then i can decide to cancel the second ADR and go to LTT instead. So after the first trip i can then decide a few days before the adr's in question, i will decide which i want to keep and then i will cancel the other places ADR. So i am not going to be double booked.

Also, with all due respect, i dont remember reading anywhere in the terms & conditions policy, that you could only eat at Le Cellier once per trip. So since i had the chance to book it twice i did, and i dont think anyone on here, if given the same chance would pass it up either. This trip will be my fifth trip to WDW and i have never eaten at Le Cellier before, so i don't think i have gone over my "Le Cellier ADR limit"

thanks for your two cents though

"Don't hate congratulate!" :wave:

Wolfeman
10-20-2009, 11:22 AM
I think I am finally done tweaking my ADR's Monday- Lunch @ Cinderella's Royal Table

How long ago did you book Royal Table? I've been trying like crazy to book Royal Table and/or 1900 Park Fare for the princess meals with my daughter, but they are booked solid for my stay... I didn't make my trip plans until Oct 1 for Dec 12-17 stay, so I was well inside the ADR 90 day window.

On a related note... do I have a snowballs chance in ... to find an open ADR at either location between now and December?

BigThunderFan
10-20-2009, 12:48 PM
Please don't take my post wrong, I misunderstood your "extra" ADR. I have just never had the opportunity to eat at Le Cellier either. Hopefully this time

DisneyPrincess21
10-20-2009, 02:30 PM
How long ago did you book Royal Table? I've been trying like crazy to book Royal Table and/or 1900 Park Fare for the princess meals with my daughter, but they are booked solid for my stay... I didn't make my trip plans until Oct 1 for Dec 12-17 stay, so I was well inside the ADR 90 day window.
On a related note... do I have a snowballs chance in ... to find an open ADR at either location between now and December?
I booked cinderella's royal table on my 90 day it was the first ADR i booked that day, because i really wanted it. Don't give up, people always change their plans and cancel last minute, keep trying everday a couple times a day, and when you get there you should try going to the checkin area of CRT and ask if they have an cancelations or openings, you might luck out, and it doesnt hurt to ask. Just dont say anything to your family just in case, so they aren't dissapointed. Good Luck!

Please don't take my post wrong, I misunderstood your "extra" ADR. I have just never had the opportunity to eat at Le Cellier either. Hopefully this time
No problem, sometimes post dont come across the way we mean. Good luck getting the Le Cellier ADR here is some pixie dust for you! :tink: