PDA

View Full Version : T-Rex ADR's?

mudpuppysmom
10-09-2009, 03:30 PM
Just out of curiosity here.....has anyone been able to book T-Rex thru the online ADR system? They are listed and you can click thru your whole request -- I'm just not sure if when I'm trying is really booked or not.

I did however call them directly and secured an ADR for Oct 18 for the exact time I wanted.

Like I said, just curious whether you really can book them thru the Disney ADR online system or not.

green ranger
10-09-2009, 08:00 PM
In August, I booked T-Rex online. It took many tries though.

tcswife
10-09-2009, 09:31 PM
You don't need ADR's for T-Rex.....we were there last month and did walk-up and only waited 20 mins as were people with ADR's!!!

tesslor
10-09-2009, 09:37 PM
I called and booked T-Rex. T-Rex isn't owned by Disney and my understanding is they only alot a specific number of ADRs thru the Disney reservation system. People seem to be having really good luck just calling them directly and making a reservation.

LudwigVonDrake
10-11-2009, 11:06 AM
You have to call T-Rex directly for ADRs :wave:

SBETigg
10-11-2009, 11:23 AM
They also have a really fun website with pictures, menus, and a number for reservations, plus a contact form (not sure this handles reservations, though). TOS prevents me from giving the site, I think, but it's T-Rex Cafe and you should be able to find it if you're interested. Fun to show the kids if you plan to go there and want to get them excited in advance. When my son was little, he would have gone crazy for this place.

epceddie
10-11-2009, 11:49 PM
I called them directly at (407) 828-8739 and it took two minutes to get a lunch reservation for our January trip. Couldn't have been easier and we're really looking forward to eating there. Hope it's better than the Rainforest Cafe.

tcswife
10-12-2009, 06:58 AM
Sad to inform that it is not really any better than Rainforest Cafe! It is actually pretty much the same food with different names!!! It's cool to do at least once just for the experience!!ENJOY!!!:mickey: