PDA

View Full Version : Any restaurants at DD that are on the DP?

BiloxiMom
10-08-2009, 08:49 AM
We've recently changed our trip reservations and we've added an extra night. This is the night we'd like to spend at DD. We also have another table service credit. Is there any place that is on the DP at DD? It would have to be fairly easy to get into, since we leave in less than a month. Thanks!

laprana
10-08-2009, 09:21 AM
I know for sure that Wolfgang Puck Cafe is on the DDP, as well as Captain Jack's. I'd definitely recommend Wolfgang Puck's! It's excellent with tons to choose from on the menu and wonderful food! :mickey:

WishingStar2006
10-08-2009, 09:22 AM
There are lots of places at DTD that are on the dining plan. Wolfgang Puck Cafe, House of Blues, Captain ??? (can't remember his name). I'm sure there's a list here on intercot, I just don't know where!

SBETigg
10-08-2009, 09:46 AM
Raglan Road, excellent choice on the DDP. Also Wolfgang Puck Cafe. I don't think House of Blues is on the DP.

Figment!
10-08-2009, 09:49 AM
From Disney Dining Plan Restaurants (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/dining/mywdiningplan.asp)

Table Service Locations

Downtown Disney Area

Cap’n Jack’s Restaurant (L,D)
Planet Hollywood (L,D)
Raglan Road Irish Pub and Restaurant (L,D)
Wolfgang Puck Cafe (L,D)

DisneyFr33k
10-08-2009, 10:09 AM
I know for sure that Wolfgang Puck Cafe is on the DDP, as well as Captain Jack's. I'd definitely recommend Wolfgang Puck's! It's excellent with tons to choose from on the menu and wonderful food! :mickey:

:exactly: We ate at Wolfgang Puck Cafe for the first time last year and LOVED the food! Going back to eat there again in 16 days! Can't wait!

Dawn,DeniseandDiane
10-08-2009, 10:46 AM
Here is another vote for Wolfgang Pucks Cafe! It is a must for each trip! We will be back in 54 days!!

Dawn,Denise&Diane:wave::wave::wave:

bruin1344
10-08-2009, 12:45 PM

i agree