PDA

View Full Version : Where to go 2nd B-day? ADR's while there?

disneykid@hrt
10-07-2009, 04:51 PM
This is somewhat a two-part question. We are going to DW on Sunday. We are also going in January. The ADR window opens up for when we'll be there on Monday. Is there any chance I could give them my requests when I check-in on Sunday? Or is there an inside type of line I could call, a desk, or some type of priority? Just wondering.

Also, it will be my DD's second birthday and I wanted to do an early lunch/late breakfast and a dinner for her. Where would you guys recommend?

Disney4us2
10-07-2009, 05:04 PM
I would do character dining. Are there any particular characters that she likes? If so, you could choose the ones that suit her likes.

At the ripe old age of 2 I think she would like CP (if open at that time from the refurbishment) with Winnie the Pooh. Chef Mickeys is another one. My daughter loved those characters at that age.... now 9 she likes Bambi:)

Happy 2nd Birthday Brie:party:

Seasonscraps
10-07-2009, 07:03 PM
To make the ADRs for you January trip, you can call disney dining from the phone in the room or go to guest services in the lobby. DH did that for his brother one time we were in Disney when his ADR window opened.

Kairi_7378
10-07-2009, 08:07 PM
I think 1900 Park Faire would be nice for a 2-year-old's birthday.