PDA

View Full Version : Playhouse Disney Question

Kathy Jetson
10-07-2009, 01:24 AM
I thought I read somewhere on here awhile back that at night time playhouse disney has a dance party with the characters does anyone know if this is still going on or was it some kind of special thing they were doing?

mom2mickeyfan
10-07-2009, 11:01 AM
I think this only happens during the hard ticket event parties. We were there in June and there wasn't a dance party at Playhouse Disney. I'm sure someone will be along soon with more info for you. Since we always go in June, we have never been to one of the hard ticket events. Maybe one day.....

brian2000boston
10-07-2009, 01:52 PM
yes this is still going on. This happens during the Extended Magic Hours at Hollywood Studios. The event is lots of fun and the younger kids love it. You will meet many characters from Mickeys Clubhouse, Jo Jo's Circus and Little Einsteins. The last 2 times we were there we didnt see Handy Manny.

Have fun!

Kathy Jetson
10-07-2009, 03:04 PM
Thankyou so much we are going on an emh night so hopefully they will have this!

Sylvia
10-08-2009, 12:36 PM
I went to the Playhouse Disney dance party during EMH in September, by myself, and I had a great time. There were characters from Little Einstein, as well as Goofy, Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, etc. I had more fun watching the characters dance and interact with the kids (I'm not a "thrill ride/attraction person"; Playhouse Disney is more my speed). And, some of those little tykes could really dance!!!

If I remember the schedule correctly, it lasted for the entire 3 hrs.

TheVBs
10-08-2009, 12:39 PM
Wow! I never even knew about this. We'll definitely try to do this on the next trip.

Do the other parks do anything similar during their evening EMHs?

rubato
10-08-2009, 01:33 PM
We did this in Feb 08. My son, who was 8 at the time, absolutely loved it! He danced the night away. Plus, the balloon hats were great!

Gator
10-09-2009, 04:03 PM
I may have to re-schedule to be there on EMH night. My kids would LOVE this.

wire0monkey
10-10-2009, 08:43 PM
Oh, that rocks! I usually avoid EMH, but that would be totally awesome.