PDA

View Full Version : Best non-EPCOT place to watch Illuminations

alex61821
10-06-2009, 01:45 PM
going to be one day without park passes so doing some resort hopping and DTD shopping. thought it would be nice to also see illuminations as well, i have seen them from POP, POFQ and CBR. they were pretty far off though i am assuming boardwalk or the beach club, but i am not sure where to go there that would be a public area. i will be staying onsite somewhere just not sure where yet.

laprana
10-06-2009, 04:01 PM
You can get a great view of Illuminations from the Beach Club resort! You can also see the show from the Boardwalk, but it's not as good of a view as from the Beach Club. Hope this helps! :mickey:

CanadianWDWFan
10-06-2009, 04:38 PM
We watched it from our balcony at the Boardwalk Villas! It was a nice change. I do agree with laprana about going the the Beach Club side, ESPN building does block some of the fireworks.

JERSEYDISFAN
10-06-2009, 05:24 PM
One of the places you will get the best view, without actually being in the WS, is from the bridge that goes from the BC to BWI. It's higher up than the surrounding area and you should be able to hear some of the music as well.

bruin1344
10-07-2009, 01:01 PM
One of the places you will get the best view, without actually being in the WS, is from the bridge that goes from the BC to BWI. It's higher up than the surrounding area and you should be able to hear some of the music as well.

i agree

villavic
10-11-2009, 10:18 PM
What about the Caribbean beach resort?

Pop Centurion
10-12-2009, 05:31 PM
i agreeI agree as well. Nothing beats actually being in WS but this is you best option outside the park.