PDA

View Full Version : FYI - Fantasmic Package Problems

GreenBeetle
10-05-2009, 10:54 AM
After my online ADR problems yesterday spilled over into phone problems with the Fantasmic Dinner Package, I thought I would post some interesting information several different folks in Dining Reservations told me.

When the first gal at WDW Dining Reservations couldn't book the package and the IT Department told her it was a "computer glitch", she said I should call back later in the day to try again. A few hours later, I tried through DVC Member Services. Different person, same problem . . . "computer glitch" with Fantasmic, try again later. So my third call late in the day was back to WDW Dining Reservations. This time the gal still couldn't book the package, but told me it's NOT a computer glitch, but this actually happens EVERY month until they "load" Fantasmic into the system. It seems this package take longer to load than everything else. :confused:

I don't get it. Disney has everything else down to a science. Why is this so difficult????? I'm about to try again today.

Sorry for the lenghty post.

tiaramom
10-05-2009, 11:04 AM
I was told "Computer Glitches"
added $3,000 to my final payement.
When It was payed for months prior- in full!!!
no joke!

Ms. Mode
10-05-2009, 12:10 PM
I had a terrible time this morning with the computer trying to make my ADRs. I finally gave up and called...it's kinda tough when your at work (6am) and trying to make dinner ressies for three months away :)

I hope you get your FP reserved, it sounds like fun.

kwhitt3202
10-05-2009, 12:26 PM
I had to keep calling back to get my Fantasmic Dinner Package. They told me that they cant book any until the shows are set in stone and then the package becomes available.

GreenBeetle
10-05-2009, 01:25 PM
Another interesting point just came to light this morning while on the phone with Dining Reservations . . . the woman told me the Fantasmic Dinner Package has changed and you now must stand in line with everyone else and enter the show through the Main Entrance. Your voucher only guarantees you a seat in the special reserved seating area (which really isn't that special).

What is going on here?! We've done this package in the past, but now I'm wondering what's the point of it all?? :crazy: