PDA

View Full Version : Breakfast anyone?

Mrs Bus Driver
10-03-2009, 09:24 PM
If you could eat breakfast anywhere in WDW where would it be and why? Where is the best breakfast food? Best scenery while you eat? Best entertainment? TS or CS what would you do? :mickey:

ElenitaB
10-03-2009, 10:58 PM
Boma is probably our favorite breakfast buffet (though I do think I'll need to try Tusker House in the name of research ;) ). In terms of table service restaurant sans characters, I wasn't a fan of Tonga Toast (blasphemy, I know :blush: ), so it's out for us, but we really liked Kouzzina with its unusual (to us at least) and very yummy roast turkey and sweet potato hash. My favorite character breakfasts: CP (especially if you get the first ADR of the day and get the privilege of walking down an empty Main Street) or 'Ohana with Mickey, Pluto, Lilo and Stitch. And last but not least, my favorite counter service breakfasts: in a park / Main Street Bakery (especially sitting outside); at a resort / Boardwalk Bakery or POFQ's Sassagoula Floatworks for beignets :tasty: (just dress for the occasion because powdered sugar just doesn't go well with dark t-shirts all that well).

#1donaldfan
10-04-2009, 09:29 AM
...If I'm gonna dream about the best breakfast and atmosphere, I'm going with the now "closed for breakfast" Boatwrights at POR....they had the best breakfast of any we've tried, and that's quite a few....but currently I'm gonna go with WCC at WL for the food and entertainment !!! :thumbsup:

DisneyFr33k
10-04-2009, 02:39 PM
We usually bring pop tarts etc and eat in our room. But one year, we splurged and got ressies at Cinderella's Table. It was delicious! And back then, we had a 4 and 6 year old, so it was perfect for them!

wendy*darling
10-04-2009, 05:13 PM
Crystal Palace is probably our very favorite breakfast spot- going back 15 years now.

Other favorites are:
Kona Cafe (I don't like Tonga Toast either- but they have several other excellent options :tasty: )
Boma
Whispering Canyon Cafe
Cape May Cafe

A Big Kid
10-05-2009, 07:11 AM
...If I'm gonna dream about the best breakfast and atmosphere, I'm going with the now "closed for breakfast" Boatwrights at POR....they had the best breakfast of any we've tried, and that's quite a few....but currently I'm gonna go with WCC at WL for the food and entertainment !!! :thumbsup:

While on the "closed for breakfast" line, Tony's Town Sqaure - hands down. I sooo miss Tony's breakfast.

Ransom
10-05-2009, 09:07 AM
We've enjoyed Crystal Palace the most, as far as character breakfasts and buffet breakfasts.

I'd like to try more non-buffet TS breakfasts, though. We've only been to Whispering Canyon for that in all these years! Some day, we'll make it to Kona for breakfast...

Tinkermom
10-05-2009, 09:15 AM
We love Crystal Palace. There is something about being right in the middle of MK early in the morning. I love sitting by the window and looking out at the MK scenery and anticipating a magical day. The food is awesome also!:thumbsup:

lockedoutlogic
10-05-2009, 09:59 AM
1. Kona
2. Boma
3. Wispering Canyon

KathyMJ
10-05-2009, 10:02 AM
Kona is my #1 choice...gotta have my Tonga Toast!!

For buffet's we LOVE Crystal Palace. Good food and the characters are wonderful.

On our recent trip tried Boma which is also a GREAT choice. The jungle juice was incredible.

Marilyn Michetti
10-05-2009, 11:14 AM
1900 Park Fair ;)

Crylstal Palace :cloud9:

prttynpnk
10-05-2009, 02:21 PM
TS- Boma (Kona a very close 2nd!)
character- CP
counter- Main street Bakery

tyandskyesmom
10-05-2009, 02:29 PM
Surprizingly enough...Ohana...only been twice but both times we have really fresh food and a slightly different menu than a lot of the other places...and the bread basket was wonderful with the fresh fruit.

Through the looking Glass
10-05-2009, 05:23 PM
Another for Crystal Palace. We have allways had good interaction with Pooh and friends. We also make this adr for before the park opens for outstanding pictures.
The buffett is standard, the food is fresh, and we fill up for our fun filled day at Magic Kingdom.

debandbub
10-05-2009, 07:03 PM
Tusker House! Tusker House! Tusker House! Awesome food, great atmosphere. Get there for an early ADR and you can head right to Kilamanjaro Safari after breakfast. :thumbsup: