PDA

View Full Version : Tutto Italia and Teppan Edo not on DDP?

fanofdisney
10-03-2009, 04:06 PM
I was just checking to verify that the places we want to eat in January are on the DDP and to my surprise I did not see these 2 restaurants listed. Is that a mistake or have they been removed from it? They are on the 2009 list but not 2010. Any thoughts, I'm confused:scratch:

SBETigg
10-03-2009, 04:23 PM
It happens every year. Some places are slower to re-sign on and the list of participating restaurants takes some time to be complete. But it doesn't mean those restaurants won't be participating. You can be fairly certain that restaurants that have been on the plan in the past will be on it again and make your reservations accordingly. If in the rare case one backs out, you can reschedule at that time, but it's not likely to happen. Teppan Edo and Tutto Italia will in all likelihood still be on the DDP.

fanofdisney
10-03-2009, 04:31 PM
Thank you, what a relief:mickey:

GreenBeetle
10-03-2009, 11:11 PM
Also very relieved to hear that, as they are two we are looking forward to trying this time around during our trip in January too. :whew:

marlaine
10-04-2009, 08:10 PM
We just had dinner at Tutto on 9/13. It was fabulous and it was on the dining plan!