PDA

View Full Version : Remember an Attraction with Michael Eisner and Fantasia Demon?

Phantod
10-03-2009, 09:06 AM
I seem to remember an attraction at either DL or WDW that included a show with a number of Disney characters in a movie theatre. Mickey did something to aggravate the demon from Fantasia who rises to full height to tower over Mickey only to be chastised by the "character" sitting next to Mickey, Michael Eisner. The demon shrinks away after apologizing. And we see that Mr. Eisner is wearing a Mickey watch while Mickey is wearing a Michael Eisner watch.

For the life of me, I can't remember where I saw this and what the rest of the show was about.

Does anybody remember the details of where this was and what the show was about?

robhink
10-03-2009, 10:05 AM
This was the last stop on the original backstage tour at Disney MGM Studios. After the tram tour part of the attraction was the walking tour, where you would pass the soundstages, editing booths, etc... Then you would enter a theater which would show all of the upcoming disney movies. The theater is now used as part of the Walt Disney One Man's Dream attraction.

Phantod
10-03-2009, 10:59 AM
Rob,

Thanks, that's been bugging me for quite a while. The Backlot tour is so lame anymore that we don't even bother with it. It's :sad: when half-way decent attractions go "south".

Richard