PDA

View Full Version : Best part of BCV

AirlineGuy07
10-02-2009, 11:01 PM
BCV in open in May and I may call tomorrow to see if we can stay there and was wondering which part of the resort to request. I know its not a guarantee but is one section better than another? Is the bottom floor better than the top? I've heard from the top floor you can only see half of illuminations. Also I've heard that there can be road noise in certain sections too. Never stayed there before. Thanks!!

Maleficent's Dad
10-03-2009, 09:53 AM
The BCV are housed in one building behind the BC proper.

There are no "categories" for rooms, so your view could be of trees, top of Epcot, swamp, trees with the road behind it, the walkway to the BC, or a pool view.

We had a great room in August that was close to the elevator & laundry (a godsent since we were in a studio for a few nights!). Our view was of Epcot (although you can only see the tops of buildings and the top of the fireworks during Illuminations).

Our friends were across the hall in a 1BR overlooking the pool - it was a really nice room, and I would have preferred it to the one we had.

We've never requested a room at the BCV and have been happy with all the accommodations we've had there. I personally think the pool view is pretty nice and the "Epcot view" is over-rated (since it's not much of a view). Generally speaking, most people love the BCV due to its location.