PDA

View Full Version : Birthday Buttons

MushuGrl
10-02-2009, 03:43 PM
Do they still have different birthday buttons for each park, or do they have one generic one now?

(It's been four years since we got one.)

DisneyPrincess21
10-02-2009, 03:49 PM
Do they still have different birthday buttons for each park, or do they have one generic one now?

(It's been four years since we got one.)

They have the same one for each park. It looks like a big birthday cake with your name at the bottom (at least that is the one they gave me in December, and I don't think they have changed it)

ransam
10-02-2009, 04:17 PM
i love that button!!! ha

Itchy
10-02-2009, 05:30 PM
I got my Bday button when we checked in at Pop Century. As stated before it is a big button with your name. I wore it everyday we were there. I felt like a kid again all of the cast members and a large number of guests passed there congrats or condolences I am not sure which, I am no spring chicken. I know it worked well at all of the restaurants we went to.:thumbsup:

PAYROLL PRINCESS
10-02-2009, 09:28 PM
It was one button for everywhere last year. You can even get it at your resort. I didn't seem to get noticed wearing mine last year. :confused:

MushuGrl
10-05-2009, 04:54 PM
Thank you all!

EPCOT84
10-11-2009, 01:45 PM
The new Disneyparks blog posted a video about tips for Disneyland. It showed the DL buttons and they look the same (1st visit, groups). Take a look and see. It starts at 1:17. If DL's are the same as what you know, then all the parks at WDW use the same ones, except of course DL's have Disneyland on it.

I am posting the link so you can take a look since it is an official Disney site.
http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2009/10/tips-for-your-next-disneyland-resort-trip/

Wadeace
10-11-2009, 03:33 PM
i have to say that the buttons are a great idea. the now also have just engaged, and just married and anniversary buttons.

for the kids its great, i have seen disney cast go out of there way to make it special. from parade cast shouting happy birthday as they walk by some one with it on, to tour guides leading everyone on the tour in happy birthday song and many other instances.