PDA

View Full Version : Full availibilty everywhere!!

AirlineGuy07
10-02-2009, 11:20 AM
SSR is our home resort and today is our 7 month booking window to try to see if we can stay somewhere else for a change. I called member services and was blown away to learn that a 2 bedroom was availible EVERYWHERE! I was shocked to say the least. We are going May 2-11 and I didn't expect anything to be open. So we have the chance to stay at the BCV or AKV for the first time but I'm can't decide which. It would be my DW, and two DS 5 and 2. Im leaning towards BCV because its so close to EPCOT and DHS. Where would be the best part of BCV for a quiet room and best view. Which resort has the best pool? Thanks!!

Ian
10-02-2009, 11:57 AM
We just had the same experience looking for 1BR's at the end of January. Everywhere was open except MK view at BLT.

We opted to go with BCV, since the wife and kids have never stayed there before.

AirlineGuy07
10-02-2009, 12:43 PM
Which pool at either BCV or AKV is more child friendly too?

lockedoutlogic
10-02-2009, 01:27 PM
you will have a better chance of getting animal kingdom in the future....so go with beach club

tink'72
10-02-2009, 01:27 PM
I am so happy to hear that! My home resort is AKV but am looking to stay at BCV and my 7 month window isn't until 10/30 so there is hope for me yet!

If I were you and had to choose I love the AKV we've stayed there twice already. They have a small water park play area that my kids loved and they are all ages. DD 12 DS 15 DS6 they had a blast at the pool and the little community room. They had great activities!

Tinkermom
10-02-2009, 04:49 PM
Awesome!:thumbsup:

laprana
10-02-2009, 05:00 PM
That's really great! I'm sure you'll have an excellent time no matter where you end up!

This also gives me hope for our 7-month mark, which is coming up on Oct. 28. We currently have a split stay at our 2 home resorts - BLT and AKV - but we're hoping we can switch the AKV part to BLT and stay there for the whole trip. I'm a little worried, though, because we're going May 23-June 3, so we'll have Memorial Day weekend in the part we want to switch, so that might make it tough. Here's hoping! :fingers:

Jennifer_and_Chris
10-06-2009, 06:08 PM
What great luck! We are staying at SSR - Treehouse Villas! Can't wait!

10 days and counting!:thumbsup: