PDA

View Full Version : 50's Prime Time Cafe Seating

beksy
10-02-2009, 08:40 AM
My trip is split into 3 reservations so today was my second 90 day mark. So far I've had great luck, getting everything we wanted, even Le Cellilar for the Candlelight Processional and 'Ohanas at a great time. My only issue is with a restaurant I didn't think would be a problem--50's Prime Time. I am able to get times but our party of 3 will be split between 2 tables, meaning one of us would have to eat alone. Is this the norm for that location or is everything for 3 just full for the days I've tried? I will keep trying but didn't want to waste my time if they always split up parties of 3 there. Thanks!

pixie897
10-02-2009, 08:46 AM
I know that last year my family of 4 traveled down the Disney and we had the same issue with 50s primetime.....They told us when we called that we were going to be split up so we tried it out anyways...I do not know if it is going to be the same thing for you but when we got there we were at two 2 person tables directly next to each other with a bench seat running all the way along the back.....Like I said I am not sure if this is the same situation but you can always call them back and ask them exactly how they are going to split you up

gerald72
10-02-2009, 09:16 AM
My trip is split into 3 reservations so today was my second 90 day mark. So far I've had great luck, getting everything we wanted, even Le Cellilar for the Candlelight Processional and 'Ohanas at a great time. My only issue is with a restaurant I didn't think would be a problem--50's Prime Time. I am able to get times but our party of 3 will be split between 2 tables, meaning one of us would have to eat alone. Is this the norm for that location or is everything for 3 just full for the days I've tried? I will keep trying but didn't want to waste my time if they always split up parties of 3 there. Thanks!

I am wondering what you mean by 2nd 90-day mark. Is your trip split into 3 10-day parts?
If your first part is for less than 10 days, you should have still been able to make reservations into the second part of your trip without waiting for another 10day mark.

NJGIRL
10-02-2009, 10:26 AM
We were a party of 3 there and we all saw together with no problems.

btharvey
10-02-2009, 10:35 AM
We sat two in the back table in the car, and one in the front table, slightly askew! ;-) Worked just fine.:mickey: