PDA

View Full Version : CS Mickey Plates?

Belster
10-01-2009, 12:01 PM
I was wondering if anyone that has been to the world recently noticed if they still have the plastic like plates for a CS child's meal?

I love saving these to take home for the kids to eat off of. My friend just got back and said that she thinks they may have changed them to paper plates...ugh!

#1donaldfan
10-01-2009, 12:04 PM
....they had 'em as far back as June ....:thumbsup:

disneymom15
10-01-2009, 12:30 PM
I saw them several weeks ago.

Santuitman
10-01-2009, 01:55 PM
We didn't see them last week when we were there. We were looking for them as our boys really love them. Everything was cardboard. I was wondering if it was cost cutting or theming that made the change.

magicofdisney
10-01-2009, 03:31 PM
Well Disney is trying to go green. The cardboard plates are more eco friendly and those were used for all kid meals last week.

Belster
10-01-2009, 03:35 PM
I thought so...my friend was there just last week and said the same thing. My kids are going to be sad...:0(

5togetherWDW
10-03-2009, 06:04 PM
There were mostly no Mickey plates this summer - I had the impression they were using the supply they had, for some places did / some did not.
The odd thing was that they were replacing the shaped Mickey's with flat paper plates. This is fine for chicken or sandwiches . . . but paper plates of mac and cheese ??? At one lunch, I had two paper plates, not bowls, of mac and cheese tossed onto my tray along with the adult meals. It was SUCH a mess! I sure hope they have bowls, now . . .