PDA

View Full Version : Kidani Village Suggestions?

GreenBeetle
09-30-2009, 03:21 PM
For anyone who has stayed at the new Kidani Village, any suggestions for which 2-bedroom villas have the best savannah views? It's hard to make heads or tails of the map layout. :confused:

I know room requests aren't always honored, but it doesn't hurt to ask! ;)

January 2 . . . 93 days!! :yay:

greengeen
09-30-2009, 07:20 PM
All of the views are good. You can't really lose. But I always ask for an upper floor room, because I like high views.

We had a standard (i.e., parking lot) view on our visit in August, and even that was a great view!

seanyred
09-30-2009, 10:26 PM
All of the views are good. You can't really lose. But I always ask for an upper floor room, because I like high views.

We had a standard (i.e., parking lot) view on our visit in August, and even that was a great view!

I have a standard view at Kidani this November. Just wondering what was nice about your view? Are there standard views that overlook the pool area?

Tinkermom
09-30-2009, 11:50 PM
For anyone who has stayed at the new Kidani Village, any suggestions for which 2-bedroom villas have the best savannah views? It's hard to make heads or tails of the map layout. :confused:

I know room requests aren't always honored, but it doesn't hurt to ask! ;)

January 2 . . . 93 days!! :yay:

We stayed at Kidani in July and LOVED it! The Savannah appears much closer to the rooms than at Jambo House. There really is not any room that won't have an incredible and up close view. I agree with greengreen though that I would prefer an upper floor. Be sure to visit the Savannah overlook/firepit. There are CM's stationed out there all day until about 10pm. They are so much fun to talk with and get info about the animals, the savannah and the lodge itself. :thumbsup:

pox24
10-01-2009, 10:24 AM
We were there two weeks ago and stayed in
# 7940. It was a great location. Dedicated 2 BR on the Rafiki Savannah. Great also because on the other side the pool area was very accessible. lotsa animals.... African steers in the am with ostrich and zebras and giraffes usually in late afternoon and evening. There was plenty of room and the 3rd bath really came in handy. I would definitely stay there again. Flat screen Hi Def TV too. The MBR was fantastic. :thumbsup: