PDA

View Full Version : Cape May

squijee
09-30-2009, 01:25 PM
Anyone know how much dinner is for an adult? Conflicting info on different websites.

squijee
10-01-2009, 11:18 AM
Please help with some info on Cape May prices.

BIGDOG
10-01-2009, 11:49 AM
Entree/Main Course

Goofy's Beach Club Adult Character Breakfast Buffet 7:30am-11:00am - Fresh cantaloupe, honeydew melon, watermelon, and fresh berries, mixed fruit and yogurt selections. Scrambled eggs, omelets and eggs to order, biscuits and gravy, French toast, and Mickey waffles, bacon and sausage, seasoned potatoes, assorted hot & cold cereals, bread pudding with vanilla sauce, muffins, danish, and donuts. Bagels and breads toasted to order, coffee, tea and juice selections. - $18.99 *

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dinner (Updated: 04/08)
Entree/Main Course

New England Style Clam Bake & All American Adult Dinner Buffet - All American Buffet and New England Style Clambake featuring steamed clams, mussels, corn-on-the-cob, potatoes, chicken, fresh vegetables and BBQ Ribs. Salad bar and Dessert selection also included. Served nightly from 5:30pm - 9:30pm - $30.99 *

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cape May Cafe
Child's Menu

Breakfast (Updated: 11/06)
Entree/Main Course

Goofy's Beach Club Childrens' Character Breakfast Buffet 7:30am-11:00am - Fresh cantaloupe, honeydew melon, watermelon, and fresh berries, mixed fruit and yogurt selections. Scrambled eggs, omelets and eggs to order, biscuits and gravy, French toast, and Mickey waffles, bacon and sausage, seasoned potatoes, assorted hot & cold cereals, bread pudding with vanilla sauce, muffins, danish, and donuts. Bagels and breads toasted to order, coffee, tea and juice selections. - $10.99 *

Dinner
Entree/Main Course

New England Style Clam Bake & All-American Childrens' Dinner Buffet - Macaroni and cheese, mini dogs, fried chicken strips, cheese pizza, crispy fish nuggets and an array of desserts. - $11.99 *

Tinkermom
10-01-2009, 06:15 PM
I too have searched the web in hopes of helping you and also found the above info as well as another website that listed the price as of Jan '09 as 26.99. Very confusing!:confused:

My suggestion would be to call Disney Dining and get the most current info. 1-407-WDW-DINE

Sorry, I will look some more and get back with you if I find more current info!:mickey:

Tinkermom
10-02-2009, 09:45 AM
OK- so I found a bit more info. Apparently the price discrepency is due to a "surcharge" during certain times of the year. So it sounds like the price goes up during more peak times.

I am told that for 2010 the "holiday" or "surcharge" dates are 2/12/10 - 4/10/10, 6/04/10 - 8/14/10, 12/17/10 -12/31/10

I would still call Disney Dining to verify.:mickey:

squijee
10-02-2009, 03:08 PM
Are these surcharges the same dates for 2009?

Tinkermom
10-02-2009, 04:52 PM
Are these surcharges the same dates for 2009?

I would imagine they are pretty much the same but I do not have 2009 dates. Being as I do not have firsthand experience with these "surcharge" dates I would check with Disney Dining.

Happy Planning!:mickey: