PDA

View Full Version : Toy Story Mania on EMH?

ajpa
09-30-2009, 09:37 AM
I've heard the line for Toy Story Mania are loooong?
So, would it be a good idea to go there 1st thing during extra magic hour morning, or would it be a better idea to go there 1st thing on a non-emh morning?

(We'll be in wdw dec 14-17)

Thanks!!!
aj in PA

Bobby T
09-30-2009, 03:54 PM
I've had good success going first thing on an EMH morning, grabbing a Fast Pass, then going through the standby queue and riding twice.

Going2HeavenRU
10-04-2009, 03:04 PM
We just returned yesterday and found that the only way to ride TSM was during the morning EMH at DHS. We got to the park at around 8:30, picked up a Fast Pass that was already set for 10:30 or so and then stood in line for about 15 minutes. When we got off the ride, the Fast Pass was already showing for 4:00pm!

We tried to go at 10am one morning but the Fast Pass line was all the way back to One Man and His Dream and had a return time of 6:00pm. The stand by line was 80 minutes.

I highly recommend going during the morning EMH. If you get a fast pass right away, then stand in line, you can ride it twice.

Joy2theworld
10-04-2009, 08:29 PM
We went last week both on an EMH morning and a regular morning. On the regular morning, the line for the fast passes was longer than the line for the actual ride, so, my mom and I just hopped in line and rode it one time. On the EMH morning, we were able to grab a fast pass with a very short line and then go right on the ride. This allowed us to ride it two times before 10:30 am or so. I honestly could not believe the fast pass line on the regular morning. They had it zig zagging!