PDA

View Full Version : Bay Lake Tower: New Member

GFFan
09-29-2009, 07:22 PM
Hello All:

My family and I are considering joining the Disney Vacation Club at the Bay Lake Tower as our home base. We know the basics of the DVC but we are a bit confused as to what the typical incentives are (E.G. Cruise, Extra Points, Etc.) and is the price negotiable? We want to get the most for our buck and we feel new to this whole DVC purchasing area. Any tips, feedback or experiences would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Dan

MinnieMommie
09-29-2009, 07:42 PM
The incentives change frequently. Talk to a guide to get the current information re cost/incentives. PM me if you would like more information about this. Considering your vacation pattern it seems you would be a likely DVC candidate. :mickey:

DVC Mike
09-29-2009, 08:14 PM
we are a bit confused as to what the typical incentives are (E.G. Cruise, Extra Points, Etc.) and is the price negotiable?

Just google "Current Incentives/Prices from DVC". Several places keep track of the current incentives.

The price is not negotiable.

DVC2004
10-01-2009, 01:34 PM
Prices are not negotiable- everyone pays the same. Incentives change from time to time though.

Mushu11756
10-02-2009, 01:39 PM
I also heard they were going to raise the price per point soon.... How true that is I'm not sure maybe someone else here now's more about that.