PDA

View Full Version : Cinderella's Royal Table breakfast

Mr. Brass Bonanza
09-29-2009, 04:49 PM
I apologize up front, because I have read all the FAQs and am still confused, so I need to ask...

We want to have breakfast in the castle on January 6, 2010. First off all, have we already missed the boat on this one? If not, when can we call to make those "reservations"? If it's still 90 days for that, my calculations say October 8.

If that's the case, can someone lead me to the page with tips on calling? I think there was one, but it's been a long time since I've been in the position to start planning a trip and I don't remember.

Thank you in advance, and I apologize again for clogging this board with something I should already know.

javamama
09-29-2009, 06:08 PM
I think that one is 180 in advance, but I may be totally wrong. give them a call at the number, hope you get it:mickey:

ibelieveindisneymagic
09-29-2009, 07:54 PM
All dining reservations are still at 90-days.

This will change to 180-days in advance on October 27, but you're still good for your trip.

You can read more about the timing changes here: http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=159537

There isn't really a trick to getting an ADR at CRT, but you can try using the on-line reservations (since they open earlier than the phone lines) and try booking for later in your trip, since if you're staying on-site you can take advantage of the "+10" allowance and book reservations for up to 10 days of your trip on the ADR date for your first day.

#1donaldfan
09-30-2009, 12:38 PM
PLEASE READ !!!

For many years we talked about doing CRT breakfast and for years we just kept putting it off, till this past June....well, it was horrible....the pre-plated food was sub-par to say it very nicely....the atmosphere, well, we were in the castle, so that was GREAT, but the food was horrid.....IMHO WCC has a much, much, much better breakfast, at least as far as the "actual food" goes.......:cool:

Mr. Brass Bonanza
09-30-2009, 04:06 PM
Can someone send along information about the online reservation service...the URL and how sooner it can be used than the phone?

A few years ago we ate breakfast in the castle and thought it was great. Maybe the food has gone downhill, I don't know. But this will be for my kid's birthday, and eating breakfast in the castle is something they very much want to do.

Thanks!

Iversen
09-30-2009, 06:00 PM
Even if you miss the bus, dont worry. I reserved just now at CRT for October 4th morning :)

There are lot of cancelations

So keep trying , if you miss it

Tinkermom
09-30-2009, 10:14 PM
Can someone send along information about the online reservation service...the URL and how sooner it can be used than the phone?

A few years ago we ate breakfast in the castle and thought it was great. Maybe the food has gone downhill, I don't know. But this will be for my kid's birthday, and eating breakfast in the castle is something they very much want to do.

Thanks!

You can get online reservations through Disneyworld.com. Just go to the "Book" tab and click through to dining.

I am not sure if this is the best way to get a coveted castle ressie though. I have found that the online system still has a few kinks and can be slow. When we have booked a meal in the castle in the past we have always called as soon as the dining lines open at our 90 days out mark AND we have multiple phones going in the house. Once one of us gets through the other(s) hang up. It has always worked for us! Good luck!:thumbsup: