PDA

View Full Version : New 1900 Park Fare menu?

r4kids
09-29-2009, 01:46 PM
We are planning to eat here in a few days. Is there a new updated menu since 2006? I really hope so!

Mr. Brass Bonanza
09-30-2009, 04:28 PM
Are you looking for the character breakfast or dinner menu?

r4kids
10-02-2009, 12:12 PM
Dinner menu

BugeyedMuggy
10-05-2009, 09:42 AM
We just had dinner there with Cinderella & it was by far the worst meal I have ever had in Disney.

phillydan
10-06-2009, 01:35 PM
I am sure that someone can post the exact menu, but here are my thoughts. Many other posts have gone into detail about the lousy food and the new "Spanish" menu. Since everyone has different tastes, it's really hard to say if the food will appeal to you. However, I can comment that the quality of the food was excellent - no fatty meat or stinky fish.

We were there in August and the menu was definitely different, but far from "Spanish". It seemed more of an international cuisine, with choices for everyone. No one in my family had a problem.

The kids (13,12 & 7) had salad, mac&cheese, pasta, mashed pototoes and chicken nuggets. My wife and I had a little bit of everything. I really liked the carved prime rib and chicken marsala. My wife liked the carved pork loin. The more "exotic" dishes were also very good - not too over the top for us. The dessert bar was the best - the kids had 2 servings each! We rolled out of there afterwards...

Bottom line - although some of the choices may not appeal to your particular taste because of the spices, "weirdness", etc., there is plenty of "regular" food to keep you happy. No one will go hungry because of selection. The characters, especially the Stepsisters, are worth the trip. Hope this helps.

VWL Mom
10-06-2009, 09:30 PM
Menu Date: July 2009

Starters - spring mixed greens, Caesar Salad, Dressings, Broccoli Salad with cashews, Greek salad, ambrosia, tomato mozzarella salad, macaroni salad, apple with port vinaigrette, peel and eat shrimp

Soups - cream of mushroom, tomato florentine, and chilled strawberry

Accompaniments - sweet potato and red bliss mashed potatoe, brown gravy, carrot and broccoli medley, sauteed squash with chives, niblet corn

Entrees - Chef's freshly prepared pasta, roasted prime rib of beef, mojo marinated turkey breast, salmon with a caper butter sauce, curry chicken with Israeli couscous, apple chutney stuffed pork loin with apple glaze, portobello raviolis with a pesto cream, mussels in ginger broth, salmon with a dill cream sauce, chicken marsala, cheese lasagna, Italian sausage with peppers, chorizo stuffed pork loin with mango barbeque sauce, vegetable egg rolls, mussels in tomato broth

Children's Corner - chicken nuggets, cheese and macaroni, mini corn dogs, pasta marinara, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, niblet corn, cheese pizza and fresh vegetables

Desserts - apple cobbler, bread pudding, brownies, key lime tarts, linzer torte, rice krispie treats, chocolate chip cookies, lemon cheesecake tart, Edy's Soft Serve Ice Cream