PDA

View Full Version : tickets with Disney Reward dollars

JacobsMama
09-29-2009, 11:16 AM
Can anyone tell me how to use my Disney rewards dollars from the Chase Visa to buy park tickets in advance? I have about $200 dollars I've been saving and I want to use them on our trip in November. Can I do that? I was wanting to get them before we leave instead of wating to get to the gate. Thanks!

faline
09-29-2009, 07:47 PM
You need to transfer your points to a Visa Rewards card. Once that is done, all you need to do is to call Disney to order your park passes. When they ask how you will pay, indicate you will be using a Disney Rewards card. Then, you will provide the information from the Rewards card just as you would if you were using a credit card. If there is a balance left after applying your rewards, you can charge the remainder to another credit card. We did this the last time we purchased annual passes. Very easy!

JRock0114
09-30-2009, 10:39 AM
This works great. I used my points to purchase "Not So Scary" tickets yesterday.

TheDuckRocks
09-30-2009, 12:32 PM
Remember that Chase is saying that it takes 7 to 10 days to get your card in the mail unless you pay an additional fee. As a side note I've always gotten mine back in about 3 days without paying more.

estein80
09-30-2009, 08:44 PM
Remember that Chase is saying that it takes 7 to 10 days to get your card in the mail unless you pay an additional fee. As a side note I've always gotten mine back in about 3 days without paying more.

I was told that if I needed it faster that I could get it at Guest Services in DTD.

tinpanorama
09-30-2009, 10:34 PM
This works great. I used my points to purchase "Not So Scary" tickets yesterday.

That's what I am hoping to do for my 2010 trip! :mickey:

I should hopefully have enough points by then! :cloud9: