PDA

View Full Version : airline problems

sorcerer fan
09-29-2009, 09:20 AM
got a call from midwest telling me they cancelled my am flight and they are putting me on one at 4:30 pm. Puts me in MCO at 8:30 at night. I lose a whole day at disney. told them that won't work so now I am going a day early and hope Melissa can extend our reservations an extra day otherwise we'll have to stay outside for a day. need some pixie dust!:mad:

VWL Mom
09-29-2009, 10:11 AM
Hopefully Melissa can turn :mad: into :D

:pixie: :pixie: :pixie:

KylesMom
09-29-2009, 10:25 AM
Grrrr - just when you think everything is planned out & ready to go, the airlines throw the proverbial monkey wrench in it. Here's some extra :pixie: to make things work out right for you. :mickey: If something can be found, I'm sure Melissa will make it happen!

sorcerer fan
09-29-2009, 10:53 AM
cant get in early so we'll have to spend a night at the airport and continue on to disney the next day, oh well. seems it's the old no rooms available story.:(

jillluvsdisney
09-29-2009, 10:53 AM
WOW! I am shocked that Midwest did this to you. I have never had any glitches flying with them. Welcome to the new world of flying under Republic, which bought them out.

sorcerer fan
09-29-2009, 11:01 AM
it's the first time we ever had a problem with them, and we usually only fly with them. You're right though , with them being bought out by republic. as of now we're on a frontier flight, another airline bought by republic and used to fill midwest flights. this flight is for december 5th so it's not like it was a right away flight. even booking way ahead didn't help.:(

showmethemouse
10-04-2009, 09:17 AM
when we want in 2007 our airline did that to us we had 13 people going and they cancel all fright on Wednesdays and they split us all up my family and I want a day early everyone else went a day later.We were lucky that Disney could add on another day for us.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
10-04-2009, 06:51 PM
Delta did this to us the past couple of times we used them. Unfortunately you have to really fight with them to get them to accomodate you. What ever happened to customer service?

At least being able to get there a day early will give you another full day in the parks.

Granny Jill A
10-06-2009, 02:05 PM
This happened to us ALL the time when we flew US Air from Kansas City. Delta did it a couple of times until they eliminated their direct flights. I realize airlines can't predict delays, etc., but some of them make a habit of changing their schedules.

Hope everything works out for you.