PDA

View Full Version : Universal/WDW-how many days in each?

thejens
09-29-2009, 12:03 AM
We normally head down on a Friday (last day of school) and stay until the following Sunday at WDW. This year, in part because of Harry's Wizarding World, we plan to spend 2 to 4 nights in a Universal hotel first. I think one day at the Universal Studios, one day at IOA, and one day at Seaworld would be about right and then head to WDW. Any thoughts about this?

NJGIRL
09-29-2009, 08:44 AM
That sounds like a good plan. What time of year are you going? I always tell people to plan on staying one full day at each park. Most tickets allow you to go back and forth from park to park if you wish. The first two days we stay at one park and the third day we skip around to both parks. It's nice that City Walk is inbetween IOA and the Studio because you can spend time in the Studio in the morning, have lunch at City Walk then go to IOA in the afternoon.

MNNHFLTX
09-29-2009, 02:18 PM
I think your plan sounds good too. Glad to hear that you want to visit Sea World. I love that park. :cool:

LVT
10-05-2009, 09:29 PM
That was our trip in May this year. It worked out OK. If you got the 7 day both park tickets, you will be able to do a short visit for the favorites on a morning or evening.