PDA

View Full Version : Best CS In MK

DisneyPrincess21
09-28-2009, 03:31 PM
I wanted everyone's suggestions on the best counter service in the Magic Kingdom. I usually always eat a Casey's but with the recent news that WDW will no longer be serving all beef hot dog's but instead beef and chicken mix hot dogs, I don't think I will be eating at Casey's again until the change back to all beef.

So I need suggestions on the best Counter service in MK, and your favorite thing to get at that CS

btw,I have been to Cosmic Ray's before, it was okay, just a little too overcrowded for me.

KylesMom
09-28-2009, 03:43 PM
Our fav counter service at MK is Columbia Harbour House - not only for the food (Chicken Breast Nuggets, Fish & Cole Slaw), but for the atmosphere as well. We always break for lunch early, and this is one of the most relaxing places to sit & cool off for a bit upstairs without total bedlam. Maybe it's got something to do with memories, also, because I think that's the first place we ate in 2000 with DS! :mickey:

braindew
09-28-2009, 04:06 PM
We tend to levitate toward Pecos Bills...I know, I know, "Hamburgers again?" But, with the 'fixins' bar we love it. With a family of four, don't forget to order the extra buns...you can split up the "double" cheeseburgers to singles. That being said, we ate at the Mexican place the last two times (I will not try to spell) but its seasonal...not too shabby fast food Tex-Mex.

But, unfortuanelty our normal schedule (big breakfast at Crystal Palace...then do the park counter-clockwise), plops us right smack dab at Cosmic Rays when we are ready to eat...which is a chore to find a seat...not fun at all.

The best lunch I have ever had at MK...Cinderellas Royal Table af course...but that is a huge bump in $$

vicster
09-28-2009, 04:29 PM
We also go to Pecos Bills for the taco salad!

barbiegirl314
09-28-2009, 07:21 PM
I hadn't heard that about the hot dogs at Caseys:(, I dream for days before my trip of the hot dog I'm going to get there.

I guess with Casey's out of the picture I would have to say Peco's Bills is our next favorite.

I've been hearing wonderful things about Columbia Harbor House on here though and I think we're going to give that a try the next time we are there.

SBETigg
09-28-2009, 07:26 PM
I love Columbia Harbour House. Lots of seating, comfortable atmosphere, and there are healthy choices- really good sandwiches- if you're not into the fried food, though I do love the fish.

Wishmaker
09-28-2009, 07:54 PM
My favorite would be Columbia Harbor house as well. However, my DD would beg to differ and say Pecos Bill. That is where we usually end up eating. I agree with a previous post; the fixins bar makes it all the different. Try either of those you can't go wrong.

queenmom9497
09-28-2009, 08:38 PM
Definately Columbia Harbour House! We eat there everytime we go and it has always been good. We also like to eat upstairs-less chaos is right!

MississippiDisneyFreak
09-29-2009, 08:40 AM
We like the fixins bar at Pecos Bills!