PDA

View Full Version : Reservations the night of MNSSHP

bwk99
09-28-2009, 03:30 PM
We made reservations at MK for 7:05, then found out the park closes at 7 for MNSSHP. Will we have a problem getting to our 7:05 dinner reservation? Do we need to get a special arm band or anything so we don't get kicked out of the park at 7?

Sneaky Pete
09-29-2009, 03:02 AM
should have recieved some type of notice to this effect, especially if you booked online.

Goes4FastPass
09-29-2009, 06:43 AM
Go to the restaurant just before 7pm, like 6:50pm.

You should be able to enjoy your dinner 100% and the restaurant will be busy with party goers

but,

Plan to make a non-stop walk to the exit after your dinner because by then it will be 8pm+ and you'll be wristbandless if you're not attending thr party.

TheRustyScupper
09-29-2009, 12:09 PM
1) You will be in the park after the party starts.
2) If the policy is followed, you will be stopped at the podium.
3) They will ask you to show your party ticket.
4) Without a ticket, they should turn you away.
5) Most of the time they ask, sometimes they do not.
6) It might not be a good idea to chance it and be turned away.

Goes4FastPass
09-29-2009, 12:20 PM
I don't doubt the accuracy of your answer, Rusty. I'm just a little surprised.

It would seem having a ADR for a meal that starts 5 minutes before the park "closes" is like having an ADR for a breakfast a hour before the park opens. You're allowed to go gate to restaurant and have your meal.

-But "seems" isn't the thing to plan a meal on.

What if a non MNSSHP MK guest had a 6:30pm ADR?

bwk99
09-29-2009, 03:39 PM
so, if we get to park at noon and just stay all day it shouldn't be a problem. Get to the restraurant a little before our reservation. Then eat and leave..

lockedoutlogic
09-30-2009, 09:03 AM
I don't doubt the accuracy of your answer, Rusty. I'm just a little surprised.

It would seem having a ADR for a meal that starts 5 minutes before the park "closes" is like having an ADR for a breakfast a hour before the park opens. You're allowed to go gate to restaurant and have your meal.

-But "seems" isn't the thing to plan a meal on.

What if a non MNSSHP MK guest had a 6:30pm ADR?

It's not 5 minutes before...it's 5 minutes after....

and they are not gonna let you through...because if they do...then there is the potential that you could go do some of the things in the park after your dinner...without paying a ridiculous $60 gate fee....and that's simply unacceptible