PDA

View Full Version : Just Got My MVMCP Tickets In The Mail!!

DisneyPrincess21
09-28-2009, 02:32 PM
:santa3: I just got my Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party Tickets in the mail today! :woohoo:
I am going on December 3rd the same day I arrive at WDW. I can't wait!!! :trio:

:cloud9: Only 66 Days To Go! :cloud9:

ibelieveindisneymagic
09-28-2009, 03:30 PM
Awesome! I hope you have a GREAT time!!!

EeyoresBestFriend
09-29-2009, 07:18 PM
:santa3: I just got my Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party Tickets in the mail today! :woohoo:
I am going on December 3rd the same day I arrive at WDW. I can't wait!!! :trio:

:cloud9: Only 66 Days To Go! :cloud9:

How Cool! We are there the same time (11/29 to 12/8) and same resort! Maybe we'll be able to say "hi" as we run by ~ look for a bunch of crazy canadians! :D :elf:

PAYROLL PRINCESS
10-01-2009, 09:52 PM
Have a fun time! That's my second favorite party.

DisneyPrincess21
10-01-2009, 10:02 PM
How Cool! We are there the same time (11/29 to 12/8) and same resort! Maybe we'll be able to say "hi" as we run by ~ look for a bunch of crazy canadians! :D :elf:

LOL! Is that snowball throwing elf a threat EeyoresBestFriend? I'm from the north we get snow too, So bring it!. j/k LOL

It shouldn't be too hard to spot a "bunch of crazy canadians" but how will I know which "bunch" is you! :secret: HAHAHA ;)

:tink:
I hope you have a magical vacation! :wave:

EeyoresBestFriend
10-02-2009, 11:48 AM
I would never threaten a fellow FQ intercotee! :angel: LOL . . . I loved that smilie!! :D

There are seven of us ~ we are taking both sets of parents (in their 70's and then me, DH and DB all in our 40's)! Though we will probably look like every other crazy Disney addict tourist there . . . . it's all good! :thumbsup:

Can't wait to go! Unfortunately, we don't spend alot of time at the resort, even though it is so nice. I hope you enjoy it there! :cloud9:

SurferStitch
10-02-2009, 01:30 PM
We arrive the same day as you, but we are waiting until the 6th to go to the party. It's always so much fun to get the tickets in the mail, but I was impatient this year and downloaded/printed the eTickets immediately.

Still, it's a great feeling to have them sitting next to my computer with our AP vouchers! I love looking at them now and then!

Have a great trip!!! If you see a grown woman with a plush Stitch backpack dressed in either German lederhosen, Christmas elf, Hawaiian shirt or a safari outfit, that's me! Come say "HI"!!

(note...Stitch will be dressed in those outfits...NOT ME!)

DisneyPrincess21
10-02-2009, 03:02 PM
Have a great trip!!! If you see a grown woman with a plush Stitch backpack dressed in either German lederhosen, Christmas elf, Hawaiian shirt or a safari outfit, that's me! Come say "HI"!!

(note...Stitch will be dressed in those outfits...NOT ME!)

LOL! good thing you made that note, i was thinking "well it shouldn't be too hard to spot her!" LOL

jpH/keD
10-03-2009, 06:30 PM
Congrats! We went in 07 and had a blast!!
You will love the castle with all the lights!!
We loved the hot cocoa and cookies at the dance party! Have so much fun! Wish we were going again...:party::cloud9::thumbsup::mickey: