PDA

View Full Version : Current Ride Lines!

MistressGracey
09-28-2009, 08:22 AM
Hello all!

Just returned from a week-long stay at WDW and I wanted to pass along a little info on ride lines for anyone getting ready to visit.

We usually visit WDW in February, and let me tell you...February lines are massive compared to what we encountered this past week. The parks themselves seemed pretty busy, but we encountered virtually NO lines all week long (we went to DHS twice, MK twice, Epcot twice). It was incredible! We only used Fastpass three times the whole week. Even the Tomorrowland Speedway had a stand by time of 5 minutes!!! We have never rode this before this week because we have never seen the stand by time at less that 30 minutes. We literally walked right on the following rides:

Peter Pan
Philharmagic
Small World
Tea Party
Speedway
Haunted Mansion
Pirates
Carousel of Progress
TTA
Buzz Lightyear
Snow White
Pooh
Hall of Presidents
Country Bears
Test Track
Spaceship Earth
Maelstrom
Gran Fiesta
Great Movie Ride
The Little Mermaid
Lights Motors Action
Indiana Jones
Muppets 3D
Backlot Tour

Soarin' stand by was 20 minutes.
Toy Story stand by-said 50 minutes, was really 25.

World Showcase was a little congested at the end of the week due to the Food & Wine Festival, but the pavilions and the rides were dead. Seemed like everyone was just milling around on the promanade eating and drinking mostly.

Hope this helps with someone's upcoming trip! :thumbsup:

Melanie
09-28-2009, 08:38 AM
We were there this weekend and found wait times to be just a tad more than you described, no doubt because it was the weekend. ;)

Went to MK Saturday evening and Speedway was 15 minutes, Buzz 20 minutes, TTA walk-on, Fantasyland crowded all around, Splash 50 minutes, Big Thunder 50 minutes, Haunted Mansion 10 minutes, Pirates walk-on.

Yesterday morning at Animal Kingdom, virtually everything was a walk-on (with the exception of Everest, which still wasn't too bad) until we left around 11am.

Yesterday afternoon at Epcot - Test Track was 50 minutes, Soarin 55 minutes, Mission:Space 10 minutes, Nemo walk-on. Didn't even pay attention to the ride times in World Showcase...too busy with the :beer: !

All-in-all, you are right, a great time to visit if you can handle the heat. :sun:

Suz36
09-28-2009, 08:33 PM
Thanks for the info!:thumbsup:

Erin C.
09-29-2009, 08:48 AM
I agree ... the lines were the smallest that I have ever seen them!!! My sister and I were there from September 20 - 25th and we walked on many rides with NO LINES....and so much for the afternoon thunderstorms...it rained once .. Friday for 15 minutes...it was 90 and hot and humid everyday! But....we has a great time!!:mickey:

Babyvett
10-10-2009, 12:24 AM
We got back last week and have to agree, the lines were shorter then I have ever seen them. Mission space said a 20 minute wait and we walked on (orange).. The longest we waited was for Test track (about 20 minutes) and for Soarin' (about the same) although the entertainment at Soarin made it all the more fun. LOL The longest lines we found but didn't wait was for Peter Pan and Toy Story Mania.