PDA

View Full Version : Little Mermaid Ocean Awareness PSA

Mr. Brass Bonanza
09-26-2009, 09:19 AM
I'm striking out with my questions here recently! Maybe I'll hit pay dirt with this one. There was a DVD release for which part of the special features were PSAs...one was for Ocean Awareness with The Little Mermaid. Another was from Beauty and the Beast. Does anyone know which DVD these are on?

Thanks! :D

JPL
09-26-2009, 09:21 AM
I really don't remember which DVDs but I know I have seen the PSA for the Little Mermaid shown on the Discovery channel when they are showing something about the ocean :thumbsup:

NotaGeek
09-26-2009, 02:10 PM
Sometimes the very obscure questions just can't be answered because there's no one around with that info (i.e. the question about the font used in Little Mermaid ... that would be something that could be answered by someone in Disney marketing) ... by using Google I found that the Little Mermaid PSA was on Ariel's Beginning from the DVD in 2008. You can find info on the National Marine Sanctuary Foundation's Website (http://www.nmsfocean.org/article/2008/11/13/little-mermaid-psa-encourages-public-help-clean-debris-our-oceans).

Mr. Brass Bonanza
09-26-2009, 02:42 PM
It was a tongue-in-cheek comment, regarding the other questions, but thank you for finding out what DVD these PSAs are on!

In the 10 1/2 years I have been with Intercot, it has never ceases to amaze me what questions I can find answers to here. It seems there is always someone who knows something about whatever you might have a question about. This place is amazing.