PDA

View Full Version : Great Deal On Snow White Blu-Ray

Strmchsr
09-25-2009, 06:24 PM
For those of you, like me, planning on picking up the new Snow White diamond edition Blu-Ray on October 6, Amazon has a (not so) secret deal going on. If you order Snow White, put it in your shopping cart, and then enter snowhite (only one w) at checkout in the promotional section you'll get $10 off. That means you can get the Snow White Blu-Ray/DVD combo for only $14.99! Don't know how long that deal will last, though, but it worked this afternoon. This code actually works on any of the different editions they have for Snow White except for (I think) DVD only.

Don't forget when you go to amazon go through the link on the left of this page which helps support Intercot.

Goofy4TheWorld
09-25-2009, 10:47 PM
I really had no intentions of buying this BD/DVD, but after seeing this post, I thought I would rack up some points with the boss lady.

This deal was too good to pass up, and I used the Intercot link to Amazon, so it was a one-two punch of a deal.

I must say I really like this idea of including a DVD with every BluRay, since the DVD player in the car will not play BD. I hope everyone starts doing this.

TiggeRia
09-26-2009, 03:58 PM
Thanks for the tip--I just preordered it!

Chic-a-pin
10-09-2009, 02:24 PM
Whoo-hoo!! It still works, I just ordered it today :mickey:

mjaclyn
10-16-2009, 05:15 PM
Still works! I actually got it for only $10 because it's on sale for $19.99! Add free 2 day shipping with Amazon Prime and what a great deal! I almost bought this in WDW last week for $30 and now I'm so glad I didn't. I think the DVD/Blu Ray combo is a great idea.

mjaclyn
11-13-2009, 10:36 PM
Does anyone know if Amazon is going to have a similar deal for the other Disney DVD/Blu Ray Combo Packs? I'd really like to get the Up Combo...even if there isn't a special sale it's still a great deal at $19.99.