PDA

View Full Version : Time That We Can Arrive For Mnsshp

goofygirl64
09-24-2009, 09:48 AM
Does anyone know how early we can arrive for the Halloween Party? We will be there next week (YEAH!!) and will be at Epcot all day using a base ticket, then going over to MK for the "party". I wasn't sure if you have to wait until right at 7:00 or if they generally let you in a little early with your party ticket. Thanks!

BugeyedMuggy
09-24-2009, 09:51 AM
4pm.

CanadianWDWFan
09-24-2009, 10:00 AM
You can arrive at any time but you will have to use your regular park ticket to get in before 4:00PM. After 4 you will get a wrist band when you enter through the front gates.

If you choose to go to MK before 4 using your regular ticket, you will have to get a wristband from the CM's who are cheking your MNSSHP ticket.

goofygirl64
09-24-2009, 10:09 AM
Cool!! I figured we couldn't get in before maybe 6:00. That is fantastic!! I can't wait!

Imagineer1981
09-24-2009, 11:15 AM
As everyone has said, 4 pm. If you are using park tickets during your trip, I recommend you save your days and go to a water park or hit up Downtown Disney since you can get into the parks at 4 and you'll be there until probably midnight. Thats a full day in itself and then you have an extra day on your park tickets to use.

09-24-2009, 11:19 AM
If you are already in the park, at 4pm you can go to the Rose Garden and get your ticket scanned and then get your wristband there or, if you are coming into the park go to the right side turnstiles and use your party ticket and then get your wristband just inside the turnstiles.

Either way, you can get your party wristband at 4 pm.

Iluvpooh
09-24-2009, 12:16 PM
As everyone has said, 4 pm. If you are using park tickets during your trip, I recommend you save your days and go to a water park or hit up Downtown Disney since you can get into the parks at 4 and you'll be there until probably midnight. Thats a full day in itself and then you have an extra day on your park tickets to use.
Just what I was going to suggest. Great minds...:blush:

coneygoil
09-25-2009, 09:25 AM
I'll be at the Friday party! What day will you be attending?

PETE FROM NYC
09-26-2009, 04:56 PM
We arrived at WDW Friday,Sept 4,checked in at Pop and went to MK for the MNSSHP about 4:15 with just the party ticket, and left at midnight.
Almost 8 hrs with just the party ticket.
What a way to start our vacation.

tinpanorama
09-27-2009, 01:33 PM
Possibly a silly question, but here goes...

I am in the VERY early stages of planning our 2010 vacation, and thinking of doing Mickey's Not-So-Scary as our one-and-only night at WDW. So, all we'll have is the party ticket. I know we can get in and get our wristbands starting at 4pm, but do we have to wait in some sort of waiting area for the party to officially kick off at 7? Or can we squeeze in some attractions during that time (4-7pm)? I was hoping we'd be able to possibly hit some headliners (like Haunted Mansion) and grab dinner before the party kicks off.

Thanks in advance! :party:

Mousefever
09-27-2009, 04:50 PM
Possibly a silly question, but here goes...

I am in the VERY early stages of planning our 2010 vacation, and thinking of doing Mickey's Not-So-Scary as our one-and-only night at WDW. So, all we'll have is the party ticket. I know we can get in and get our wristbands starting at 4pm, but do we have to wait in some sort of waiting area for the party to officially kick off at 7? Or can we squeeze in some attractions during that time (4-7pm)? I was hoping we'd be able to possibly hit some headliners (like Haunted Mansion) and grab dinner before the party kicks off.

Thanks in advance! :party:

You have the full run of the park from 4 pm on.

Amy