PDA

View Full Version : 1 Month To Go!!!!!

StitchFan#1
09-23-2009, 08:21 PM
YAY WERE ALMOST THERE! We only have one more month until we will be in the world. Im planning on buying a :bar: on the haloween party! What do you think about having a trip report from a kids eye view and from an adults eye view? I want to do a trip report but I honsestly dont want to do it if no one will read it. Wow this one month mark aprooched sooooooo slowly!

faline
09-23-2009, 08:37 PM
We always love to read trip reports. Trip reports from a child's point of view would likely have a lot of pertinent information for those who are traveling with kids!

Have a wonderful time!

Belster
09-23-2009, 09:19 PM
I think it is a great idea to do a child's point of view.

I will see you there one month for me too!!!! Yippy!!!!

StitchFan#1
09-23-2009, 09:40 PM
I think it is a great idea to do a child's point of view.

I will see you there one month for me too!!!! Yippy!!!!

Will you be flying out of Ohare at 7:30 if so look for a tallish girl with shrot brown hair glasses and braces!

pdrlkr
09-23-2009, 10:18 PM
Have a Magical Vacation! :tink:

vizsla
09-24-2009, 05:09 AM
Have a great time and a safe trip.

Mr. Smee
09-24-2009, 02:56 PM
I am StitchFan#1's dad and I can assure you we will have a blast, we always do! Belster, we will be at MNSSHP on the 27th look for us, I'll be Carl from up and she'll be Lilo. Hope to see you there!

Have a safe and fun journey!

Smee (StitchFan#1's Dad)

hoop de do
09-24-2009, 03:55 PM
How will we be able to tell the adult report from the child's report? If I did that it would be hard to distinguish. Just Kiddin"
Have a great vaca. We will be there 10/21 to 10/28. I'll have one of my INTERCOT shirts on so maybe our paths will cross. We are going to MNSSHP on the 23rd.
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Jennifer_and_Chris
09-25-2009, 10:28 AM
How will we be able to tell the adult report from the child's report? If I did that it would be hard to distinguish. Just Kiddin"
Have a great vaca. We will be there 10/21 to 10/28. I'll have one of my INTERCOT shirts on so maybe our paths will cross. We are going to MNSSHP on the 23rd.
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

We'll be there from the 18th - 25th... and at MNSSHP on the 23rd too!!!!! I will have an Ariel (4) and Belle (2) and I will have Tinkerbell wings (don't ask my age!).

I'd love to hear about Disney from a kid's point of view. If I put my kid's thoughts down it woud be about 2 sentences that say "I had fun. I want to go again. Can we live here? I don't want to leave. Choochoo train again please.... I said Please....." (This may sound like a 2 or 4 year old but, really it will be me and DH talking!!!!)

I love to read Trip Reports and will be posting our reports too! Journaling our days will be for Intercot posting and for our scrapbook.

Have fun!!! 21 days left!!!!! :cloud9:

threeh
10-02-2009, 01:37 PM
I'm flying to the world on Halloween day. See you all there!!!! EPCOT on Halloween, does it get any better???? Woo hoo!!!