PDA

View Full Version : Just back from 8 days in the parks last night.

disneydoug
09-23-2009, 10:44 AM
Crowds were low most days and it was VERY hot. Seemed to be extra security around.

disneydoug
09-23-2009, 10:49 AM
A Cast Member pulled up to the WEST bus stop at POR and read the email that they had received concerning the unknown object attached to the under carriage of a bus. Some folks immediately turned and went back up the path. One complained and seemed distraught. The Cast Member offered free cab rides for people with priority seating scheduled. In about 5 minutes a bus came through that had already been cleared and we went to EPCOT. There were very loud announcements made in the prk while we were there and then finally an-All Clear--was announced.

Doug

Sunshine1010
09-23-2009, 08:43 PM
I'm obviously out of the loop...what are you talking about

jnfr2424
09-24-2009, 01:37 PM
I saw on another website that they thought it was a bomb threat but it turned out to be nothing serious an old tire pressue. Disney did take the extra preaution to make sure all their CM's and guests were safe

Scar
09-24-2009, 02:36 PM
I'm obviously out of the loop...what are you talking about

I saw on another website that they thought it was a bomb threat but it turned out to be nothing serious an old tire pressue.Don't you guys ever read any of the other forums (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=161516) here? ;)