PDA

View Full Version : activities WL

stitchaholic
09-21-2009, 09:44 PM
i just rented pts for a WLV, and i never stayed here before,would love to know if there are special activities at this resort?

green ranger
09-22-2009, 03:40 AM
Every day they choose a family to raise the flag. We have never done this, but I have heard that the views from up there are spectacular.
They also have activities by the main pool for kids. At check in, you will get a list of the activities going on for that week. They have movies by the beach.
I think you'll love WLV.

KylesMom
09-28-2009, 04:43 PM
We've just recently booked our 5th repeat visit to WL. Let me tell you, there are plenty of things to do if you just want to hang at the resort! As far as the Villas, you can relax by playing various board games in the Carolwood Pacific room or take a dip in their quiet pool. You can rent bikes & take the wooded path to Fort Wilderness, or you can rent two different type of boats & tool around on Bay Lake.

Adjacent to the Villas, there is the actual Lodge. There's a larger pool with slide & hot tubs to lounge around/relax in, there is the "Wonders of the Lodge" tour given a few times a week, and as mentioned, if available, you can request to be Flag Family whereby you can hoist the five flags atop the resort. We've been privileged to do this all four trips we've stayed at WL. Gorgeous views, unforgettable memories and the best host in America - Ranger Stan! :thumbsup:

You can also pick up a "Hidden Mickey" sheet from the front desk & try to find them all, you can view the Electric Water Pageant from the beach each evening, you can try your hand at the games in the arcade, you can amuse yourself at the Health Club, you can view the geyser's hourly eruption, or you can just hang out in the lobby - or Territory Lounge with a snack and your favorite beverage - being amazed at the majesty of your surroundings!

It truly is a great place to stay - can you tell I love the property? :mickey:

stitchaholic
09-28-2009, 05:29 PM
at first WL would not have been my 1st choice living in the same type of setting in montreal,but the more i hear about it,the more excited I am!!!
thank you for all the great ideas:thumbsup: