PDA

View Full Version : Taxi to Premium outlets

whymsycalwitch
09-21-2009, 03:43 PM
I want to go shopping at the Premium Outlets on 8200 Vineland Avenue. I’m going to be at Hollywood Studios in the morning and then for an early lunch. Can I get a cab/taxi there at the park to take us over to the Outlets or will I have to go back to our hotel? We are staying at ASMovies. If I can get one at the park that would seem better than having to travel back and forth but I have a feeling that won’t be an option. If I have to go back to the hotel how do I go about getting a cab/taxi? Call the front desk? I’m pretty sure there will be cabs/taxis waiting at the outlets to bring us back so I’m not worried about that. I found a fare calculator and from the hotel it figured around $18. Does that seem about right? It seemed a bit on the high side considering how close the outlet seems to be but then again not really.

Thanks for the help.
Tammy

LoriSan
09-22-2009, 12:51 PM
not sure if you are concerned about the price of the taxi, but those outlets are very close to DD. If you caught a cab from there, it would be cheaper.

whymsycalwitch
09-25-2009, 11:32 AM
When I drove over in Jan with DH they didn't seem that far away from the POP. This time I won't have a car. I'm still wondering about being able to catch a cab/taxi from Hollywood Studios.

Patricia
09-25-2009, 01:59 PM
You can get a taxi from DHS. All the parks have pick up / drop off locations.

You can ask Guest Relations to call for you or if you have a cell phone, call the taxi phone (Mears). 407-422-2222