PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know???

PrincessAriel514
09-20-2009, 08:11 PM
:cloud9: Does anyone know anything about T-Rex the resturant or Tony's resturant. Anyone please I need help.... Need Help for Dinning :grouphug:
~:)+< woohoo

mousetrapper
09-20-2009, 08:17 PM
Tony's is just so-so on my list of choices. We've had lunch there twice in the past. I feel like it could be so much more, but the food is just OK Italian and the atmosphere not as good as it could be. The service isn't terribly great and it seems like they try to rush you through your meal.

Can't help you with the other restaurant you mentioned as I've never eaten there.

Good luck!

redleg96
09-20-2009, 08:18 PM
T-Rex is the prehistoric equivalent of rainforest cage.....similar atmosphere with a dinosaur theme....menu is quite similar as well, along with food quality. Can't help you with Tony.

jmj18
09-20-2009, 08:34 PM
I thought Tony's was HORRIBLE. The food was not that great and the service was VERY slow. I would not eat here again.

We have not tried T-Rex.

PrincessAriel514
09-20-2009, 08:36 PM
thank you both of you on the info cant wait to go 243 days to go.... woohoo:party::cloud9::mickey::thumbsup:

PrincessAriel514
09-20-2009, 08:37 PM
thank you everyone so far cant wait to go :party::mickey:

PrincessAriel514
09-21-2009, 07:23 AM
:yoda:Good Morning Good Morning Good Morning to all!!! I still need info on T-Rex..... Anyone know anything about it???? Still need info on it Thanks

242 more days to go woohoo:mickey::cloud9::thumbsup::party::shake:

tnpoohbear
09-21-2009, 07:53 AM
We have eaten at both T Rex and Tony's and we loved both of them. However, Tony's does not have as wide a variety of food choices and I think the T Rex restaurant does. But we really enjoyed eating out on the front porch at Tony's and watching the people. I do know that the T Rex is not on the dining plan.

I have read some bad reviews for Tony's lately; however when we were there last February it was great and the service was good as well. We are going to WDW in 3 weeks and will do the T Rex again but not Tony's this time.:mickey:

redleg96
09-21-2009, 08:48 AM
I didn't like T-Rex....

atmosphere= average
theming= above average
service= average
food choices= average
food quality= below average

#1donaldfan
09-21-2009, 12:21 PM
T Rex, great atmosphere, good burgers, they have a build a dino section...it's great for the kids, and kids at heart.....I'd do it again...!!

Tony's .... super atmosphere, good food....what more can you ask for an eatery on Main Street !!!! ...it's a place we've eaten at many times....and many more to come, hopefully !!!!:mickey::mickey::mickey:

IamBelle
09-23-2009, 10:37 PM
I have eaten at T-Rex and will list the pros and cons:
Cons:
Not on meal plan
Pricey
loud (some kids might be scared at first)
Pros:
great, fun atmosphere
great gift shop
the food is huge and yummy, my burger was the size of my head!!
if you have a rainforest cafe-safari club member card, you can get a free appetizer or 10% off your bill.

MississippiDisneyFreak
09-24-2009, 09:56 AM
I thought Tony's was HORRIBLE. The food was not that great and the service was VERY slow. I would not eat here again.

We have not tried T-Rex.

:ditto:

DisneyFr33k
09-24-2009, 09:58 AM
Tony's is just so-so on my list of choices. We've had lunch there twice in the past. I feel like it could be so much more, but the food is just OK Italian and the atmosphere not as good as it could be. The service isn't terribly great and it seems like they try to rush you through your meal.

Can't help you with the other restaurant you mentioned as I've never eaten there.

Good luck!

:ditto: We ate dinner there to wait while MK was ushering guests in and out due to MNSSHP (we had tickets). We didn't feel rushed, but the rest of what Mousetrapper said is true.

GrmGrninGost
09-25-2009, 01:28 PM
I haven't tried T-Rex yet, but I love Tony's! We have eaten there in Sept. the last two years, and I have found the food and service to be wonderful! The atmosphere is spectacular! (IMHO!) We will be going back many times in the future! (I hope!) :mickey:

Granny Jill A
09-25-2009, 02:00 PM
We tried the T-Rex in Kansas City, Kansas. It was fun the first time we went, and sort of fun the 2nd time. :shake:
Pros - Fun for the kids. Lots to see and do.
Cons - Food was fine, but kind of pricey. Regular conversation is difficult because it get LOUD, especially during the "extinction event".
Gift shop and dinosaur dig site cost extra. Kids will have the sand from the dig all over themselves. Take a washcloth or handwipes for clean-up.

Summary: I would take the kids once just for the experience.