PDA

View Full Version : Akershus Princess Storybook Dining

mjaclyn
09-20-2009, 03:28 PM
We're taking DD and DS to the Princess Storybook breakfast in two weeks and I was wondering - does anyone know which princesses will be there? I realize there are no guarantees, but DD has a bunch of Disney princess costumes and I'd like her to wear one of the costumes of a princess that will actually be there. She has Cinderella, Snow White, Belle, Sleeping Beauty and Alice in Wonderland. Any help is greatly appreciated!

kathiep
09-20-2009, 04:22 PM
I'm pretty sure that Cinderella never appears at Akerhaus nor does Alice. They rest usually appear on a rotating basis. Each time we've been, we've seen Belle, Snow White, Mulan and Jasmine.

sassy2000
09-20-2009, 04:37 PM
Actually, the one time we went Cinderella was there along with Belle, Jasmine, Ariel, & Sleeping Beauty. I'm pretty sure Belle is always in front for pictures so her costume should be a safe bet.

Hair_Razor
09-20-2009, 05:33 PM
Yeah I would say Belle is probably your safest bet. My DD wore her Snow White dress that I made her and she wasn't there no biggie because then they all called her snow white. When we were there it was Belle, Jasmine, Ariel, and Aurora.

Niecyboo
09-20-2009, 06:08 PM
We go to Akerhaus a lot, and over the years have seen: Alice, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Cinderella, Jasmine, Mary Poppins and Snow White. Usually it is Belle in the front, but once it was Ariel (but that wasn't recently). Last month was our favorite combination because it was Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Cinderella and Snow White. It felt like all the "classic" princesses.

GoofyforFun
09-20-2009, 08:30 PM
we saw Belle for Picture, Mulan, Jasmine, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, And Mary Poppins was outside. DS (3) got lipstick all over his cheeks.
:mickey:

jonahbear2006
09-20-2009, 09:23 PM
we just went to akershus. they get complimentary package of photos with belle, then there is cinderella, aurora, and ariel.

sizzle
09-21-2009, 10:45 PM
We were there 3 years ago and it was Ariel, Belle, Sleeping Beauty, and Jasmine

Suz36
09-21-2009, 10:53 PM
When we went for lunch in 12/07, we had pictures with Snow White, then also saw Ariel, Aurora, Cinderella and Jasmine.

laprana
09-22-2009, 10:15 AM
We ate at Akershus this past May, and the princesses there were Belle (out front for pictures), Cinderella, Aurora, Snow White, and Ariel. It was a lot of fun! :thumbsup:

Pirate Granny
09-22-2009, 09:19 PM
We were there in May...it was Belle for the picture in front; then Snow White, Ariel, and Aurora. Belle also walked around the tables.
:pirate:

biodtl
09-23-2009, 12:34 PM
when we went last year, we had Belle for the photo, and Snow White, Aurora, Mulan, and Jasmine in the restaurant.

Mammabruski
09-23-2009, 01:03 PM
Pirate Granny.... you forgot Cinderella! :mickey:

IamBelle
09-23-2009, 10:28 PM
When I went, there was Belle in the pretty yellow dress, Cinderella, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, and Ariel (w/ human legs). Also, I don't know if you know this, but they give the picture with the princess free of charge!