PDA

View Full Version : Changed My Resie from February to January

goofyskier
09-20-2009, 12:44 PM
I just changed my resie from the first full week of February to the week of January 9th through 16th :mickey:

I was somewhat locked in to February due to a new Computer System going in at work but, they delayed the impelmentation until March 2010 which opened January up for me. Better yet, Jetblue waived the change fee for my airfare and, the cost went down about $200.00. I may have to go out and play the Lottery tonight. :joy:

badkitty
09-20-2009, 01:13 PM
Congratulations! It sounds like you have the trip you wanted. I love WDW in January. I have been twice and had a wonderful time. It did get cold at night and I had "forgotten" to take a jacket so I had to buy one at WDW. :secret:

Kentucky Cat
09-21-2009, 08:56 AM
We are going that week in Jan as well. Can't wait but as previous poster said, make sure you pack some sweatshirts and jackets just in case.

goofyskier
09-21-2009, 11:30 AM
We've gone in January on numerous other occasions. Our last trip was in Januray 2008. The first day was cold but after that it was great weather. Coming from the frozen tundra of Buffalo, NY; anything above freezing will be fine for me.

Just a side note on the last trip in 2008, the first day as noted above was cold. I think the high for the day was like 45 degrees or something. However, this was also the last day Splash Mt was going to be up and running before going down for a refurb. Since this is my favorite ride, me and the family had to ride it numerous times. The good thing is there were no lines. The bad thing is we found out why there were no lines. :)