PDA

View Full Version : ADRs Made...Not Online, Though :-(

DreamFinder2
09-20-2009, 10:54 AM
So, I was up bright and early today (well, earlier than I would have been normally) to make my ADRs for our December trip. I entered my resort reservation number, etc., but the online system wouldn't "open" the full 10-day window for my ADRs. I tried several times, re-entered the number, etc. but it kept giving me a red error message at the top of the screen.

So....I called WDW Dining. Got a person right away...literally no wait...and got my ADRs made. No problems, except that our dinner for the CP package was so early (3:45pm) that I ended up cancelling our lunch ressie for that day. I rebooked for the next day, though, so not a big deal.

Here's the list:

Tutto Italia (CP Package)
Tokyo Dining
Citricos
GF Cafe
Brown Derby
The Wave
Yak & Yeti
Narcoossee's
We'll probably end up adding a couple more, but these were the ones we really wanted. Even calling at 90 days, early in the morning, there were times that I couldn't get...so it's a good reminder that ADRs are a must in this day and age.

Thanks for listening!!!

MonoMan
09-20-2009, 04:26 PM
I experienced the exact same problem with the online system a few weeks ago and ended up calling right at 7am. By calling we were actually able to get an ADR for our first day that showed up as unavailable online and there was only a few minutes waiting time.