PDA

View Full Version : MK Resorts Breakfast Suggestions

DreamFinder2
09-19-2009, 10:45 AM
We're in need of a couple breakfast suggestions for our Dec 09 trip. We're familiar with Kona Cafe, but other than that...we haven't experienced any other places for breakfast.

Any suggestions? We were thinking The Wave sounds kind of interesting, or GF Cafe (we're staying at GF).

Thanks!

cather74
09-19-2009, 11:34 AM
Crystal Palace is always amazing!:number1:

DreamFinder2
09-19-2009, 11:50 AM
Crystal Palace is always amazing!:number1:

We don't have kids...would we feel out of place???

ElenitaB
09-19-2009, 01:32 PM
Thinking of places that are convenient to the GF, for a character breakfast meal I'd suggest 'Ohana. For a noisier but hearty breakfast, there's Whispering Canyon Cafe at Wilderness Lodge. I'll be honest and say upfront that I'm not a Chef Mickey fan, so I won't even go there.

If you want to venture outside of the MK area, I'd suggest breakfast at Olivia's at OKW or Kouzzina at the Boardwalk. They could serve as a prelude to shopping at DTD, or an Epcot or DHS day, respectively.

Friend of Figment
09-19-2009, 02:59 PM
We don't have kids and we never feel out of place at Crystal Palace. I've eaten there alone and had a great time. I should add that the Wave is good, but look at the menu first. It's not a traditional breakfast, but everything is delicious.

Goes4FastPass
09-19-2009, 04:36 PM
I've never been to Whispering Canyon for breakfast but I've heard it's a good deal - and I always enjoys that MK - FW - WL boat ride.

cather74
09-20-2009, 07:11 PM
I don't have kids either. It really is beautiful and the buffet is amazing. I highly recommend it!:thumbsup:

baldburke
09-20-2009, 08:34 PM
I've never been to Whispering Canyon for breakfast but I've heard it's a good deal - and I always enjoys that MK - FW - WL boat ride.

Is breakfast at Whispering Canyon as interesting as their dinners?