PDA

View Full Version : Couple of Qustions

Lizzie
09-18-2009, 11:11 PM
My parents are going to DW in October. They need some help with the dinning plan. This will be their first time using it.

First question is how do you use the online reservations? Is it hard to find online? Is it open all days and all hours?

Second if they don't use all table service credits can they use them for counter service? Do they get more with it?

Third my Dad loved the old Golden Horeshoe Revue. Loves that atmosphere. Anyplace I should have him try to get in?

Thanks so much for all your help.

Pirate Granny
09-19-2009, 01:04 AM
On line reservations work fine...not sure about the hours, but unless they are use to the internet and such, I would offer to do it for them. Most of the time, you cannot use your Table Service for Counter Service...if you do encounter a cast member that will do that you will not get anything extra for the exchange. I believe last year they did offer to exchange TS for CS...but I haven't read anything about that this year. I have reservations next Thursday for the Diamond Horsehoe...it's in the same facility; with no show however; and the dinner is served family style...and it a table service. Last time I looked it wasn't on the on-line reservations; but may have been added as I made my reservation almost 90 days ago. hope they have a great time. Get going on those reservations as they are harder to get during 'free dining'.
:pirate:

LudwigVonDrake
09-20-2009, 04:25 PM
The online ADRs are very simple and easy to use. I'm not sure about the hours but my thought would be that's a 24 hour a day thing. Double check though :mickey:

elmjimmlm
09-20-2009, 05:42 PM
When we were there in Aug. there were several times we were at a CS and the person ordering was told that they didn't have any credits left but they could use a TS credit for it...To me it wouldn't be worth it but if you have it I guess use it...