PDA

View Full Version : Free Disney Ringtones!

pdrlkr
09-17-2009, 10:02 AM
iphone.audiko.net
Over 850 Disney ringtones! :mickey: Just search Disney on the site to find them. They even have park related ringtones. They will also work on almost any phone. :thumbsup:

VWL Mom
09-17-2009, 12:11 PM
Thank you so much! I had to convert formats using Itunes and Garage Band but now I have some of my favorites on my verizon phone.:clappy:

LoriSan
09-21-2009, 12:44 PM
Thank you so much! I had to convert formats using Itunes and Garage Band but now I have some of my favorites on my verizon phone.:clappy:

could you do instructions for us non-teckie Verizon folks? pretty please? :mickey:

VWL Mom
09-21-2009, 01:35 PM
could you do instructions for us non-teckie Verizon folks? pretty please? :mickey:
I think it might be because I have a Mac rather than windows but I went to the site and searched for Disney, clicked on preview, and it downloaded to my Itunes. Some came over as MP3 (compatible with Verizon) and some as MP4 which needed to be changed to MP3.

AHOTE
09-21-2009, 11:51 PM
I hate to say it but I just went on site to download ringtones and Verizon has already blocked my phone from recieving ringtones from Audiko....:mad:

VWL Mom
09-22-2009, 07:36 AM
I hate to say it but I just went on site to download ringtones and Verizon has already blocked my phone from recieving ringtones from Audiko....:mad:

Don't send it to your phone. It gives you the option to download MP3 and then email to your phone.

AHOTE
09-22-2009, 11:23 AM
Don't send it to your phone. It gives you the option to download MP3 and then email to your phone.

Thanks Mom, :thumbsup: I'll try it later today. You're :number1:

Disneymom4ever
09-24-2009, 07:34 AM
I have a Verizon phone, and I did the same thing. I ended up downloading the songs (saved them to a file) and then sending to my phone. Worked like a charm, I have so many new songs! Thanks for the info!! :mickey:

StevenKnight
10-18-2015, 09:49 AM
Thanks you so much ! would try it later ^^