PDA

View Full Version : 1900 Park fare Dinner

julyjewel
09-17-2009, 09:45 AM
We tried this last year and we really liked it. The only CS we like in Disney is Pecos Bill's. We learned if you want to eat anything but a burger or chicken you got the restaurants.

We are going in Dec. What exactly is the new 1900 PF menu like if they have changed it to SPanish food...Please let me know because I already made my ADR's and now I'm wondering if my 9yr old daughter will eat anything.

BugeyedMuggy
09-17-2009, 09:51 AM
This is the menu from July 09 for 1900 Park Fare Dinner

Regulars include Cinderella, Prince Charming, Lady Tremaine,
Anastasia and Drizella
(some characters may only be in the lobby for photos).

An All You Can Eat Character Meal
4:30pm - 8:30pm

COST: Adults $35.99 Children $17.99 plus tax and gratuity extra
Non-Alcoholic, non-specialty beverages INCLUDED in the price

Holiday Pricing May Apply During Specific Times of the Year

ALL Menu Items Subject to Change without Notice!

Starters - spring mixed greens, Caesar Salad, Dressings, Broccoli Salad with cashews, Greek salad, ambrosia, tomato mozzarella salad, macaroni salad, apple with port vinaigrette, peel and eat shrimp

Soups - cream of mushroom, tomato florentine, and chilled strawberry

Accompaniments - sweet potato and red bliss mashed potatoe, brown gravy, carrot and broccoli medley, sauteed squash with chives, niblet corn

Entrees - Chef's freshly prepared pasta, roasted prime rib of beef, mojo marinated turkey breast, salmon with a caper butter sauce, curry chicken with Israeli couscous, apple chutney stuffed pork loin with apple glaze, portobello raviolis with a pesto cream, mussels in ginger broth, salmon with a dill cream sauce, chicken marsala, cheese lasagna, Italian sausage with peppers, chorizo stuffed pork loin with mango barbeque sauce, vegetable egg rolls, mussels in tomato broth

Children's Corner - chicken nuggets, cheese and macaroni, mini corn dogs, pasta marinara, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, niblet corn, cheese pizza and fresh vegetables

Desserts - apple cobbler, bread pudding, brownies, key lime tarts, linzer torte, rice krispie treats, chocolate chip cookies, lemon cheesecake tart, Edy's Soft Serve Ice Cream

phillydan
09-17-2009, 12:52 PM
I keep hearing about the "Spanish" menu from many posters, but when we were there last month, I never once thought of the menu as "Spanish" (we should know - my wife is Hispanic). To me, it seemed more of an international cuisine, with choices for everyone. No one in my family had a problem. The kids (13,12 & 7) had salad, mac&cheese, pasta, mashed pototoes and chicken nuggets. My wife and I had a little bit of everything. I really liked the carved prime rib and chicken marsala. My wife liked the carved pork loin. The more "exotic" dishes were also very good - not too over the top for us. The dessert bar was the best - the kids had 2 servings each! We rolled out of there afterwards...

Bottom line - although some of the choices may not appeal to children because of the spices, etc., there is plenty of "regular" food to keep them happy. No one will go hungry because of selection. The characters, especially the Stepsisters, are worth the trip. Hope this helps.

jonahbear2006
09-17-2009, 04:48 PM
I think the kids might not care cause they will have the kids buffet but definitely dont go here expecting a great meal. It's very weird food and most of the selections dont go together well and the meats they offer are so gristly its disgusting.
The dining room is so loud that it's hard to enjoy. The best part of the meal is the step sisters, they are hilarious, and personally the only thing that this restaurant has going for it. But we loved it last year and after the two experiences we had last week we wont ever be back.Too expensive of a mistake for us. We would much prefer a quiet buffet at boma,cape may,tusker house, or trails end. There are just soo many better options.
The only reason I would go is if the kids hadn't seen these particular characters yet.