PDA

View Full Version : Where are all the restaurant ob the DDP?

buzz638
09-17-2009, 08:45 AM
Just booked for a week from Jan 2nd to the 9th and also included the DDP.

I don't know were i was, but it seems that a few of the good restaurant are NOT on the plan for 2010. Especially Les Chefs de France ?!?!

Can someone direct me to an accurate list of participating restaurant ? And is it official that those restaurant are out ?

Thank you for your help

Buzz

Ms. Mode
09-17-2009, 09:18 AM
That's when we're going :mickey:

I was looking at the ADR Restaurant list yesterday and you're right several are missing, but I think they'll be on there it's just not updated yet :thumbsup:

WishingStar2006
09-17-2009, 09:25 AM
This happens every year...I would feel safe in saying that they will be added to the list in time. Their agreements come up for renewal around this time each year and are therefore not published until there is an agreement.

buzz638
09-17-2009, 11:37 AM
So an updated list should be published by October 4th, wich is the 90 days mark for our January 2nd trip ?

Thank you everyone

Buzz

SBETigg
09-17-2009, 11:44 AM
Buzz, the updated list usually takes longer than that but safe to say that you can go by last year's list because not much changes from year to year. If you do book one that drops off the plan (which can but does not usually happen) then you can switch. But for now, I think you can safely go by the current (2009) list of DDP and trust those places will still be on the plan but are just late to confirm(as usually happens at this time of year).

buzz638
09-17-2009, 12:17 PM
That's good to hear SBETigg !:thumbsup:

Thank you again

Buzz