PDA

View Full Version : A Couple of Counter Service Questions

MistressGracey
09-17-2009, 08:41 AM
Hello all!

We leave for WDW Saturday morning and I had a couple of quick questions about the dining areas in Pinocchio Village Haus and Columbia Harbor House in MK.

In PVH, I had read somewhere that there are a few tables that overlook into Small World. Is this true? If so, where are the tables? We have eaten here before, but I saw no such thing. (IASW was closed for refurb last time we ate at PVH, so maybe they had it blocked?)

At CHH in the upstairs dining area...is there a walkway that goes over the entryway between Liberty Square and Fantasyland? Again, we have eaten here and don't recall seeing this. If so, where does the walkway go?

Sorry for the silly questions.:blush: This is our 7th trip to WDW and we are getting to the point that we don't do the "manic" touring anymore, but rather enjoy the leisurely pace and making small discoveries!

Any info on either of these would be greatly appreciated!:mickey:

GoinGoofyPlanninThisTrip
09-17-2009, 09:57 AM
The tables that overlook Small World are right up front on the left when you walk in - you can't miss them. The tables overlook the boarding area.

There is a bridge that separates Fantasyland and Liberty Square but as far as I know it is not used for Columbia Harbor House seating.

Hope that helps.

MistressGracey
09-17-2009, 12:00 PM
It does! Thank you kindly.:mickey:

DisneyFr33k
09-17-2009, 01:40 PM
The tables that overlook Small World are right up front on the left when you walk in - you can't miss them. The tables overlook the boarding area.

There is a bridge that separates Fantasyland and Liberty Square but as far as I know it is not used for Columbia Harbor House seating.

Hope that helps.

We sat in one of the tables overlooking IASW. We'd wave at the people just beginning the ride and they'd wave back. The kids LOVED it!

In regards to Columbia Harbour House - the bridge separating Fantasyland and Liberty Square does have tables in it to eat. We've eaten there twice. It seems not too many people know about it as it is pretty empty both times we were there. After ordering your food, go up the stairs and move past the condiments station. We loved eating there, looking at all the people walking below us!

MistressGracey
09-17-2009, 03:15 PM
Thanks to you both! This info is just what I needed!:thumbsup: