PDA

View Full Version : Jodie Foster and Mel Gibson

Disneycrazed
09-16-2009, 10:47 PM
I saw Jodie Foster and Mel Gibson today shooting a scene for a new movie. They were right in front of me. When they were finished with the scene I asked Jodie if I could have a picture with her. She was very nice and said okay.:photo: Mel was in a rush to leave so I didn't ask.

TennesseeTink
09-16-2009, 11:02 PM
Ooo cool! If I had seen Mel Gibson in person, I don't care how big of a hurry he was in, I would have followed him home.:blush:

TennesseeTink
09-16-2009, 11:04 PM
I just looked it up. It's a movie called The Beaver. Jodie Foster is directing and also starring with Mel.

Disneycrazed
09-17-2009, 07:59 AM
I just looked it up. It's a movie called The Beaver. Jodie Foster is directing and also starring with Mel.

That's correct. They're filming in NY and the surrounding suburbs. I'll get to see Mel Gibson again because he will be filming a scene in the same area.

TennesseeTink
09-17-2009, 05:49 PM
I love both Mel and Jodie. They make so many great and interesting films with very few stinkers. :thumbsup: Although I wasn't a big fan of the last one they made together, Maverick.

jillluvsdisney
09-17-2009, 06:31 PM
Mel Gibson is a first class creep.

thrillme
09-18-2009, 12:08 AM
Mel Gibson is a first class creep.

I agree...I'm not impressed with his girlfriend either.

But...anytime you see a famous personality filming something. It's pretty cool.

stitchaholic
09-18-2009, 06:46 AM
I also thing he is a creep,and would not want a photo with him:humph: but i love Jodi foster,lucky you,she is a 1st class actress.

DisneyDog
09-22-2009, 11:33 AM
I threw out every movie we owned that had anything to do with Mel Gibson after his drunk driving tirade. The stuff he said to the police officer was very personally offensive to me