PDA

View Full Version : Yet Another DDP Question

MistressGracey
09-16-2009, 03:02 PM
Does anyone know if you can choose a bottled water as your beverage at the QS places instead of a fountain drink?

Thanks muchly!

laprana
09-16-2009, 04:21 PM
Yes, you can! On our last trip, I always got a bottle of Smart Water with my meal at the CS places that had it. You can also get a bottle of Dasani water or the bottled juices in the coolers if they are available. Hope this helps! :mickey:

MistressGracey
09-16-2009, 06:57 PM
It helps tremendously! Thank you kindly!:mickey:

PetefromRI
09-16-2009, 09:31 PM
If you use your QS credit at breakfast you get 2 drinks.Not a bad deal if your going to a big dinner at night.

Iluvpooh
09-16-2009, 10:24 PM
Not only that but you can replace your dessert with a bottle of water to take with you. I would usually get an Energy Vitamin Water or a Dasani and throw it in the backpack for later.

MistressGracey
09-17-2009, 08:15 AM
Thanks all!

This may sound "penny-pinchy" of me, but it was killing me that we are buying mugs (we have thirsty kids) on our upcoming trip to use at Pop Century, but when we eat our 3 planned CS meals there, we also were entitled to a drink on the DDP. As expensive as WDW is, I couldn't see just letting them "have" my drink just because I have a mug.:blush: I have been trying to think of a way to utilize those "extra" drinks so that it could save us a bit of money elsewhere, and I think grabbing waters to throw in the backpack for the next day is exactly what we will do! :thumbsup: