PDA

View Full Version : Strollers on the Railroad?

jwildflower1981
09-16-2009, 11:12 AM
Can I take my stroller on the train or do I have to leave it there. If you have to leave it there what do you do with it? Do you just not on on the train ride, one of my DH favorite things? We love getting on the train 1st and using it to get to the back of the park so we dont have to walk it. I have never traveled with a little one so this is all new to us.

krose78
09-16-2009, 11:14 AM
if its a foldable umbrella stroller type you can take it on with you.

mattandmandy
09-16-2009, 11:54 AM
we had a huge double stroller with us last year and left it by the stroller "parking lot" near one of the rides when we rode the train. We left our stroller there a few hours (and it was fine) because after we rode the train we rode some rides before going back to that area.

When we boarded we were at Toontown Fair so there were plenty of stroller parking areas. You mentioned boarding at the front of the park. I would assume there might be a stroller parking area??

Soccermom12
09-16-2009, 01:47 PM
We have a pretty big stroller (not an umbrella type). We asked the cast member before we boarded the train if we could take it with us....he said we could as long as it went on first (so it would be against the wall). We boarded the train over by Spalsh Mountain.

Gator
09-17-2009, 05:08 PM
I hope they let me carry on my double stroller. My DS loves trains, but I don't want to ride it and then walk all the way back to where we left the stroller.

green ranger
09-17-2009, 08:49 PM
They will let you bring on any stroller that folds. We had a double stroller that we took on with us several times.
Also, one time, we just wanted to get to the back of the park quickly to do something and come back and the train attendant parked the stroller for us at the end of the boarding area.

brad192
09-18-2009, 08:58 PM
Yup, folding strollers are OK, but make sure you've got it secured. Last year I was riding the train when all of a sudden - BANG! CRASH! A big ol' folding stroller went crashing down to the ground somewhere between Frontierland & Toontown. The train didn't stop, and I wonder to this day whether the poor parents ever got that stroller back.

jwildflower1981
09-18-2009, 10:52 PM
Thanks felow Intercotee's!
As always your the best!!!!!:thumbsup: